Point Loma Nazarene University 2020-2021

Hi everyone! Congrats to everyone who has already been accepted! I received an interview invite for March but have not gotten the follow up email that gives more detail about the interview. I was wondering if anyone could tell me how long after you received the interview invite did you get the follow up email about what to expect? Also, any tips or insight on the interview process for this program would be greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance!

5 hours ago, mm333 said:

Hi everyone! Congrats to everyone who has already been accepted! I received an interview invite for March but have not gotten the follow up email that gives more detail about the interview. I was wondering if anyone could tell me how long after you received the interview invite did you get the follow up email about what to expect? Also, any tips or insight on the interview process for this program would be greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance!

Mine came exactly one week after confirming the interview invite. (May differ depending on how busy the program coordinator is.) Don’t fret! It’ll come and have all the info you’re inquiring about. Best of luck to you!

• Like 1

Hey guys. For those of you who haven’t been accepted or invited to an interview, have you received your final admissions decision? I believe the program website says all final decisions will be made my March 1st, so I was curious if anyone has received that yet. 

Thanks!

On 3/2/2021 at 8:42 AM, LTG515 said:

Hey guys. For those of you who haven’t been accepted or invited to an interview, have you received your final admissions decision? I believe the program website says all final decisions will be made my March 1st, so I was curious if anyone has received that yet. 

Thanks!

I have not received anything either, but I spoke with someone from the school a few weeks ago. They said they will be reviewing applications through the March 1, 2021 deadline, and will host one final round of interviews for eligible candidates in mid to late March. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, tpendleton said:

I have not received anything either, but I spoke with someone from the school a few weeks ago. They said they will be reviewing applications through the March 1, 2021 deadline, and will host one final round of interviews for eligible candidates in mid to late March. 

Oh ok interesting. So seems like they’re extending things out a bit. Thanks for the info 👍🏻

2 hours ago, tpendleton said:

Congrats!! Did they happen to mention if they are going to do 1 more round of interviews?

I emailed admissions at the beginning of March and she shared that they are hosting another round of interviews in mid-March. Has anyone received an invite to those?? Crossing my fingers that I will receive one!

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/25/2021 at 4:37 AM, mmjpa said:

Has anyone heard anything about their accreditation? I interviewed back in October an still have not heard anything. But I really want to consider them as a second round school! 

The program coordinator just informed us (accepted students) that they received official notice of their successful accreditation! 🥳

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...