Point Loma Nazarene University 2020-2021

On 9/18/2020 at 9:19 AM, LTG515 said:

Congrats to you guys on your acceptance! Was there any mention on if there will be more interviews?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you! I believe we were the first round of interviews so I'm sure they will be doing more. They didn't disclose anything to us specifically of when that would happen though. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys--just received an acceptance call! I interviewed on 9/12 for reference 🙂

Got an acceptance voicemail today around noon!!

I also received an acceptance call yesterday! 🥳 

1 hour ago, arpinto said:

Does anyone know if all the acceptances are from the 9/11 interview date or were they also from the 9/12 date?

Based on the names of the people who posted on this forum about getting accepted, and knowing who was in my 9/12 group, I believe it was just the 9/11 group that has received acceptances. But that could be the hopeful part of me. 

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, mmjpa said:

Can anyone tell me if I log into this flipgram thing if I will have to do the videos right that second. Or can I log in, check it out, and then do it another time?

You can log in later and do them. You will also have the option to re-record the videos before submission. Hope that helps! 

Hi everyone! Congrats to those of you who were already accepted, and good luck to those with upcoming interviews. I was wondering if any of you have thoughts to offer on if you think it might be too late at this point for me to apply. Realized the other day that I had misunderstood things a bit based on the March deadline, and didn't grasp that interviews were already occurring until I re-reviewed their website.

Unlikely that I have a chance at this point? Or worth a shot? Honest opinions appreciated.  Thank you!

On 10/19/2020 at 1:16 PM, alysd said:

Hi everyone! Congrats to those of you who were already accepted, and good luck to those with upcoming interviews. I was wondering if any of you have thoughts to offer on if you think it might be too late at this point for me to apply. Realized the other day that I had misunderstood things a bit based on the March deadline, and didn't grasp that interviews were already occurring until I re-reviewed their website.

Unlikely that I have a chance at this point? Or worth a shot? Honest opinions appreciated.  Thank you!

Hello! I am not sure of how many people they are interviewing or many seats are left... however, I did just encourage one of my friends to apply and he decided why not. If you have already paid to take the Casper, then you would have to send your scores to them too. In my mind, it never hurts to have more apps in. Also, I have relatively lower stats of science GPA and shadowing hours, and I was offered an interview! If that gives you any inspiration! 

Again, I have no clue how they are conducting their interviews or what kind of people have been accepted 🙂 Best of luck!

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, mmjpa said:

Hello! I am not sure of how many people they are interviewing or many seats are left... however, I did just encourage one of my friends to apply and he decided why not. If you have already paid to take the Casper, then you would have to send your scores to them too. In my mind, it never hurts to have more apps in. Also, I have relatively lower stats of science GPA and shadowing hours, and I was offered an interview! If that gives you any inspiration! 

Again, I have no clue how they are conducting their interviews or what kind of people have been accepted 🙂 Best of luck!

Thanks for the encouragement. You’re right, it never hurts to try. It’s nice to hear places consider people with some weak spots; funny enough my science GPA and shadowing are pretty strong, but my overall GPA isn’t great. If only we could combine our forces into the “perfect” candidate 😂 

Be sure to check back in after your interview and let us know how it goes! 

On 10/21/2020 at 3:02 PM, alysd said:

Thanks for the encouragement. You’re right, it never hurts to try. It’s nice to hear places consider people with some weak spots; funny enough my science GPA and shadowing are pretty strong, but my overall GPA isn’t great. If only we could combine our forces into the “perfect” candidate 😂 

Be sure to check back in after your interview and let us know how it goes! 

gosh I wish!!! I will for sure! 

Hey, does anyone have a link to any info sessions or webinars they offer for the program? I can’t find anything on the website. Also can’t find anywhere to enter email address for more info / to get on mailing list. Maybe I’m missing something. Thanks in advance! 

On 10/26/2020 at 2:04 PM, alysd said:

Hey, does anyone have a link to any info sessions or webinars they offer for the program? I can’t find anything on the website. Also can’t find anywhere to enter email address for more info / to get on mailing list. Maybe I’m missing something. Thanks in advance! 

Hi! There is a video on YouTube you can find if you search "Point Loma PA program," which I found super helpful and made me excited about the program. Other than that, I too was unable to find any further info.

• Like 1