Point Loma Nazarene University 2020-2021

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I have a question regarding Flipgrid and hoping for some help! I submitted my videos and it showed that they were both successfully submitted upon completion. But now when I return to the homepage, it doesn't show my video or any notification that I submitted a response. It still also shows the "record a response" button. I am confident it showed my video was submitted but it makes me nervous not seeing any sort of confirmation on my email or the website when I logged back in. Is this the case for everyone else too? Or did you receive a confirmation and can view your video right after submission? Just want to ensure I did this right since I never used Flipgrid before! Thanks in advance!  

19 minutes ago, AlexaMC said:

Hi, I have a question regarding Flipgrid and hoping for some help! I submitted my videos and it showed that they were both successfully submitted upon completion. But now when I return to the homepage, it doesn't show my video or any notification that I submitted a response. It still also shows the "record a response" button. I am confident it showed my video was submitted but it makes me nervous not seeing any sort of confirmation on my email or the website when I logged back in. Is this the case for everyone else too? Or did you receive a confirmation and can view your video right after submission? Just want to ensure I did this right since I never used Flipgrid before! Thanks in advance!  

I experienced the same thing when I submitted my videos to Flipgrid. I never received a confirmation email, and when I returned to the homepage, it gave me the option to "record a response" but no option to view what you've already submitted. I think this is the same for everyone. I emailed the coordinator 4 days ago to confirm if they received my videos but still haven't received a response yet.

10 hours ago, MelPA said:

I experienced the same thing when I submitted my videos to Flipgrid. I never received a confirmation email, and when I returned to the homepage, it gave me the option to "record a response" but no option to view what you've already submitted. I think this is the same for everyone. I emailed the coordinator 4 days ago to confirm if they received my videos but still haven't received a response yet.

Ok good to know its not just mine! Just to be safe, I think I may follow up with an email to confirm receipt as well. Thank you for your response! 🙂 

• Like 1

If anyone wants to connect with a fellow interviewee feel free to hit me up, figure it might help our nerves a bit 🙂. I'm interviewing on the 11th in the afternoon. Verified August 1st, CASPER taken July 19th.

@tpendleton no worries you're good! They only send you the flipgrid links after the interview invites, best of luck to you this cycle.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, tpendleton said:

Is flipgrid something you do only once invited to an interview? Just curious because I haven't received anything but my application was submitted and verified a few months ago. 

Thanks in advance! 🙂

Yes. It's an asynchronous interview component where they want us to make prerecorded video responses to a few questions. There is a synchronous virtual interview to follow.

@MelPA and@AlexaMC GOOD LUCK AND CONGRATS ON THE INTERVIEW!! May I ask what email/ who you are contacting to ask these questions? I have not received an email regarding my application that I submitted on 8/17, but I just realized that I goofed on the supplemental question in CASPA (reading it as 200 characters versus 200 words) [emoji20] and wanted to contact the program prior to them reviewing it. Couldn’t find much information on best point of contact online.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11 hours ago, cassumma said:

@MelPA and@AlexaMC GOOD LUCK AND CONGRATS ON THE INTERVIEW!! May I ask what email/ who you are contacting to ask these questions? I have not received an email regarding my application that I submitted on 8/17, but I just realized that I goofed on the supplemental question in CASPA (reading it as 200 characters versus 200 words) emoji20.png and wanted to contact the program prior to them reviewing it. Couldn’t find much information on best point of contact online.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you, @cassumma! If you go on to the program's website and click on the "Interested in being a preceptor?" button, it leads you to a Google Form that has the program coordinator's contact information. Hope that is helpful!

Edited by MelPA