34 minutes ago, Presh said:

I just got accepted off the waitlist yesterday and im beyond excited. I got notified via email and this was the only school i interviewed. Wishing everyone else success. 

Congratulations! That is so exciting! Do you know which waitlist group you were in? The WL1, 2, or 3? Trying to hold out some hope! 

• Like 1
  • Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I also received my acceptance letter (finally after 5 years!) There was talk of starting a Facebook page; I'm willing to get back on if someone's willing to set it up.

Hopefully we hear back today!

Accepted by email - 8:05pm, 11/30. I'll be turning down my spot to attend GW, so there's an open spot for someone else! Best of luck, everyone!!

On 1/13/2021 at 10:07 AM, Zsofia said:

For those who got off the waitlist, did they give you a deadline on when to accept as well?

Thanks in advance!

My deadline was January 15. The deadline to pay the deposit hasn’t been given to me yet

51 minutes ago, JennyPA said:

@Zsofia I still haven't heard anything about it. I sent an email too. 

Karen Frank just replied to my email and said they are still filling seats and will do so until mid may as seats become available 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I was accepted off of the waitlist a few weeks ago and I could not be more excited to join you all this summer!!! Does anyone know how many times per week we will be going to lab this summer? I know our didactic portion will be virtual; I’m just wondering how many times per week we will be required to be in person. 

Hi all!

I was just accepted off the waitlist today! I'm really excited to be part of the 2023 cohort!

During the interviews I know that Karen mentioned something about classes for this cohort maybe being held solely at UMB. Does anyone know if a decision has been made yet regarding this?