9 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Did anyone hear back after signing and emailing back the offer letter? I also applied to UM link provided, but haven't received an email for seat deposit yet. Just curious to see if anyone else has heard back?

I also haven’t received any response or confirmation after emailing back the offer letter. Not sure if we were expected to get a response back? I figured I would reach out to confirm if it’s been a few weeks and I still haven’t gotten the email to submit the seat deposit 

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I also received my acceptance letter (finally after 5 years!) There was talk of starting a Facebook page; I'm willing to get back on if someone's willing to set it up.

Hopefully we hear back today!

Accepted by email - 8:05pm, 11/30. I'll be turning down my spot to attend GW, so there's an open spot for someone else! Best of luck, everyone!!

Thanks a lot. I emailed her 11/30 (the same day I got the acceptance) and asked if she could acknowledge receipt, but haven’t heard anything. I guess I will check with her if I don’t hear anything by the end of the week.

Also, since you specifically asked her, is the start date still July 1st?

1 minute ago, Haroon said:

Thanks a lot. I emailed her 11/30 (the same day I got the acceptance) and asked if she could acknowledge receipt, but haven’t heard anything. I guess I will check with her if I don’t hear anything by the end of the week.

Also, since you specifically asked her, is the start date still July 1st?

The start date is June 1st 2021. Karen said July was a typo

• Like 1
Just now, ChrisClemPA said:

I also saw that and was confused! I wonder why they didn't send out a follow up email letting us know it was a typo?

Based on their response I don't think they noticed until I mentioned it in the email lol. Karen said she would send out a correction on her next email correspondence to everyone

• Like 2

They didn’t specify a date. Just said that they will process applications (we have to apply to UMB once we get acceptance) mid to late Jan. Once applications are processed, we will be asked for a deposit.

However, deadline to accept admissions offer remains the same.

13 minutes ago, Haroon said:

They didn’t specify a date. Just said that they will process applications (we have to apply to UMB once we get acceptance) mid to late Jan. Once applications are processed, we will be asked for a deposit.

However, deadline to accept admissions offer remains the same.

Thank you!

• 3 weeks later...