On 7/20/2020 at 9:00 AM, kinlocks said:

Hey everyone! I submitted my application on July 8th and was verified on the 15th. I haven't received any email from the program saying that they got my application. Looking back at¬†the other post I'm not sure if I applied too late to be considered for a supplemental app ūüėēShould I try reaching out to them ?

I submitted my application back on June 5th and also have not received a supplemental request.  I just emailed them and will let you know if I hear back!

• Like 1
  • Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I also received my acceptance letter (finally after 5 years!) There was talk of starting a Facebook page; I'm willing to get back on if someone's willing to set it up.

Hopefully we hear back today!

Accepted by email - 8:05pm, 11/30. I'll be turning down my spot to attend GW, so there's an open spot for someone else! Best of luck, everyone!!

On 7/20/2020 at 9:00 AM, kinlocks said:

Hey everyone! I submitted my application on July 8th and was verified on the 15th. I haven't received any email from the program saying that they got my application. Looking back at¬†the other post I'm not sure if I applied too late to be considered for a supplemental app ūüėēShould I try reaching out to them ?

I just heard back from Karen in admissions.  She says she is currently reviewing applications received in "early June". It sounds like it is just taking time to process all of them.  So no news is good news!

• Like 1

So guys, there is no fee with the supplemental application right? From the thread from previous years, looks like they had to pay a fee along with the supplemental app. It's just the application and digital photograph for us. Please correct me if I am wrong. Thanks.

So guys, there is no fee with the supplemental application right? From the thread from previous years, looks like they had to pay a fee along with the supplemental app. It's just the application and digital photograph for us. Please correct me if I am wrong. Thanks.

I did not have to pay one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
Just filled out the supplemental application. CASPA was verified June 15th. Has anyone received an interview invite yet?
they'll send you an email verifying that they received your supplemental and in that email, it also says a status update will be emailed by early October so I'm guessing that's when they'll send out interview invites
Hi all. I submitted my supp application a week ago. I haven't received a confirmation of receipt. Should I reach out to the school or is this the usual time frame of getting a response?

I got my confirmation of supp submission 2 or 3 weeks after I submitted it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi all. I submitted my supp application a week ago. I haven't received a confirmation of receipt. Should I reach out to the school or is this the usual time frame of getting a response?
I got the confirmation that they received it the next day so kinda wondering how they're sending them
  • 3 weeks later...