I know the school is under University of Maryland-Baltimore currently, but I could not find a thread for this application cycle, so I figured I would start one! Good luck to everyone applying 

Just received an email from them saying that they received my app and will email me again with the updated status once they review it!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I received the email also today that they received my app.  Let me know when you hear back.  I applied 2 years ago but I hadn't completed one pre req class yet.  Last time they had me fill out a supplemental app for AACC.  I didn't make it to the interview.  I think I applied too late in the cycle and I didn't have everything.  

I also received an email today stating that they had received my application. Good luck everyone!

I received their supplemental application and submitted it last week, still waiting to hear back! Good luck to everyone!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CAJ57 said:

I received their supplemental application and submitted it last week, still waiting to hear back! Good luck to everyone!

Would you mind sharing your timeline (when you were verified, when you received the supplemental app)?

• Like 1

Just now, las257 said:

Would you mind sharing your timeline (when you were verified, when you received the supplemental app)?

Verified 5/7, they received my application 5/12, and sent the supplemental 6/12

Verified 5/7, they received my application 5/12, and sent the supplemental 6/12

What does the supp app consist of ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18 minutes ago, CAJ57 said:

Do they send the supplemental to everyone or only students invited to interview?

Do they send the supplemental to everyone or only students invited to interview?

Good question. I’ve heard they send a limited amount of supplemental apps, and then not all applicants who receive supplemental apps get interviews, but not sure

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, aap423 said:

What does the supp app consist of ?

It's very basic information! No essays or anything like that

• Like 3

1 minute ago, aap423 said:

Good question. I’ve heard they send a limited amount of supplemental apps, and then not all applicants who receive supplemental apps get interviews, but not sure

Thank you for your reply!

23 minutes ago, CAJ57 said:

Congrats on receiving it! Good luck!

• Like 1

I received confirmation lat friday that they received my CASPA application.  I haven't received a supplemental app.  I applied 2 years ago but I hadn't completed all the prereqs.  I did get a supplemental app but no interview.  I was also at the very end of the application cycle.  Hoping I get a supplemental app soon.

19 hours ago, AZAKI said:

Good luck to everyone applying to this awesome program! So far we love it (this is our first semester), the faculty are just AMAZING! Best of luck!! 

AHHH SO glad you are loving it so far!!! 🙂 Hope I get to at least join this next cohort! 

On 6/18/2020 at 10:00 PM, AZAKI said:

Good luck to everyone applying to this awesome program! So far we love it (this is our first semester), the faculty are just AMAZING! Best of luck!! 

Hi Azaki! I just received my supplemental today! Do you know from your experience last year if applicants who received it also got an interview? And how many people were invited to interview? Thanks in advance & best of luck in the program! 

Has anyone else received the supplemental? I got email confirmation that they received my application on June 10th, so I was going to give them one month before reaching out. I know I meet all of their pre req requirements, but I had to submit my AP score for AP Psych to fulfill that requirement and I have no way of knowing if they've received that score from College Board. I want to email them to make sure they've received all of my documents, but their initial email clearly stated to not reach out for application updates. I just wanted to get a feel for people who submitted early June if they have heard anything. Thanks! 

12 hours ago, Maddie97337 said:

Has anyone else received the supplemental? I got email confirmation that they received my application on June 10th, so I was going to give them one month before reaching out. I know I meet all of their pre req requirements, but I had to submit my AP score for AP Psych to fulfill that requirement and I have no way of knowing if they've received that score from College Board. I want to email them to make sure they've received all of my documents, but their initial email clearly stated to not reach out for application updates. I just wanted to get a feel for people who submitted early June if they have heard anything. Thanks! 

I got it yesterday. Submitted 5/23, application received 6/10, so yours should be coming in soon! Maybe just double check with Karen to see if they got your score.

Hey everyone! I just submitted to Maryland-Baltimore today because I only recently learned this program existed. I fulfill all of their requirements, but do you think I'm just screwed for not applying/sending GRE until 7/18? I only went ahead because their deadline is technically Sep 1st

I received confirmation that they received my application on June 10th but I have not received a supplemental application yet.  Hopefully soon. 

Jodi

21 hours ago, jchaconas said:

I received confirmation that they received my application on June 10th but I have not received a supplemental application yet.  Hopefully soon. 

Jodi

I wonder if it has anything to do with when your application was verified? It seems like those who were verified in May have received the supplemental. I was verified June 2nd and received the confirmation June 10th but still have not received the supplemental. 

I wonder if it has anything to do with when your application was verified? It seems like those who were verified in May have received the supplemental. I was verified June 2nd and received the confirmation June 10th but still have not received the supplemental. 

I submitted in May and haven’t received my supplemental

And oddly enough as soon as I sent my previous reply I received my supplemental app haha

Hey everyone! I submitted my application on July 8th and was verified on the 15th. I haven't received any email from the program saying that they got my application. Looking back at the other post I'm not sure if I applied too late to be considered for a supplemental app 😕Should I try reaching out to them ?