Le Moyne 2020-21 Application cycle

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Congrats!! They are calling earlier than normal. Good luck everyone!

Hi! I believe that they have a very holistic approach when it comes viewing applications, so I wouldn't stress about it until absolutely necessary! 🙂 

just got an invitation to interview! however, i will be declining the offer. good luck to everyone 🙂 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/16/2021 at 1:50 PM, sabhad said:

Put my acceptance and deposit in! Absolutely stoked that I will be studying at Le Moyne. Anyone know if there is a facebook group for accepted students so we can get to know each other? 

I haven’t seen one yet. I’m hoping one is made soon!

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, ToriG said:

I received my acceptance on 02/04 and secured my spot on 02/17. Is there a facebook group for accepted students? I'll be moving from California and need to make some connections 🙂

I sure hope one is made soon! I need a roomie. Moving to NY from Chicago! 🙂

On 2/18/2021 at 6:02 PM, ToriG said:

I received my acceptance on 02/04 and secured my spot on 02/17. Is there a facebook group for accepted students? I'll be moving from California and need to make some connections 🙂

I just accepted my spot to Le Moyne! So excited!! 🙂I would also love to join a Facebook group to get to know you all:). Coming from Washington State and will also most likely be looking for a roomie/s :).

Congrats everyone!! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/15/2021 at 10:11 AM, ToriG said:

Has the Facebook page been made yet? Anyone have a link?

I don’t believe one has been made yet, but I’m guessing that a Facebook group will be talked about during the “Accepted Students” Zoom meeting on the 29th!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

excited to meet u all tonight at the meeting 🙂 i don't really have a facebook anyways lol but my instagram is @sabrinahad_ if anyone is trying to connect! I've already added a few of u guys already! 

I'd love to connect more with you guys, and have an option to discuss housing/financial aid. I have a lot of questions and still trying to figure everything out. My facebook is Aleeza Laskowski, and my instagram is aleezaml_