Le Moyne 2020-21 Application cycle

Guest Soccerguy7

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/10/2020 at 2:42 PM, AspiringFuturePA2022 said:

anyone knows when they will be sending interview invites?

They are not rolling admission, and won't look at applications until after deadline?

https://www.lemoyne.edu/Admission/Graduate-and-Professional-Admission/Physician-Assistant-Studies

Timeline for Applicants

October 1: Application deadline. Applications must be submitted and verified to CASPA no later than October 1 for consideration.

Mid-November: Interview invitations are extended. Students must respond by the date indicated in their interview invitation to participate. Interview invitations are sent via email to the address provided on your CASPA application. Students are encouraged to add "GradAdmission@lemoyne.edu" to their email contacts and check spam/junk folders for communications as some email providers may not prioritize our emails.

January 7, 8 and 9, 2021: On-campus interviews are held (students will select one date). The program includes an individual interview, group activity and writing sample. More information will be available in the interview invitation.

Mid-February: Final admission notifications are made via email to the address provided on your CASPA application. Students are encouraged to add "GradAdmission@lemoyne.edu" to their email contacts and check spam/junk folders for communications as some email providers may not prioritize our emails.

March 1: Students accepting their admission acceptance are required to deposit to the program. The financial deposit is $750 and is applied to your first semester bill. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/11/2020 at 4:01 PM, Appu97 said:

Did any of you attend the information session last week? I attended and looking into past forums now, I never knew they only look at applicants with a s/cgpa of a 3.4 or above. I'm so nervous, my cgpa is slightly above a 3.4 but my sgpa is a 3.3.

Hi! I believe that they have a very holistic approach when it comes viewing applications, so I wouldn't stress about it until absolutely necessary! 🙂 

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...
Guest dean227
3 minutes ago, ryangrant4242 said:

Is anyone else interviewing 12/10 that would like to connect? Or anybody interviewing in general that would like to connect? If so PM me 🙂

I am!