Hello,

I have been accepted to two PA programs thus far.  I am a first year applicant and could not be more excited.  I have a question regarding the background check.  On my record, I have two summary offenses: underage drinking and public urination.  Both charges were dismissed; however, the expungement has not gone through yet and I fear that it won't when it comes to my background check.  Do you foresee this as a problem?  I am worried that it could affect and revoke my admission.  Thank you so much.

To PA Director and Those accepted into PA school

Could use some advice.  I'm an undergrad (May 2018 Grad) who plans to apply this coming April cycle.  While completing my clinical portion of my undergrad - I'm working 2 positions.

Question is on PCE vs HCE which is considered stronger?

I have accumulated 700+ hours of PCE - Phlebotomy and I'm still working there part time

I also am working at a Hospital Lab as a LST (Lab Support Technician III) part time and have 300+ hours and continuing.

While completing my undergrad I was thinking about going more hours at the hospital lab and stopping the phlebotomist.   Is this the right choice when it comes to PA school consideration?

Thanks.