Application question

Hi Everyone! I am applying to USF and within the application, they have the following question: 

"Please explain ANY grades of a C or lower in ANY course (not just prerequisite coursework). (If no grades of a C or lower, then enter N/A.)" 

I have a few courses from when I first began college years ago with letter grades below C. Should I describe each course or just give a brief summary? 

Thanks!

2 minutes ago, Mimi2019 said:

Hi Everyone! I am applying to USF and within the application, they have the following question: 

"Please explain ANY grades of a C or lower in ANY course (not just prerequisite coursework). (If no grades of a C or lower, then enter N/A.)" 

I have a few courses from when I first began college years ago with letter grades below C. Should I describe each course or just give a brief summary? 

Thanks!

If it is the same explanation for each grade then I would just explain the situation once. Maybe acknowledge the classes as well so they know that you are explaining for all of them.

If there was a couple reasons with relation to some classes and not others. Then I would state the subjects and explain in two different paragraphs (or whatever was needed). If there is room for it.

• Upvote 1