• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey guys! I’m a first year PA student at Wayne State. You will most likely not hear anything in regards to interviews until after September. I received my interview offer October 3rd. If you guys have

Really hoping that we hear something back this upcoming week! 

Got the call today!. I'm off the waitlist guys!!! I'm going to be a PA!!!

6 hours ago, DPA123 said:

Happy thanksgiving guys. Has anyone heard anything regarding acceptances and whether or not they have contacted everyone accepted already? 

I was wondering the same thing as I have not heard anything yet regarding if the acceptance invitations were done or not. 

1 minute ago, kdeluca10 said:

Same... I called and asked for an update and then a few minutes later boom. It just stinks because I felt like my interview went really well so I want to know how to improve for next time. We were SO CLOSE. Any thoughts? 

I feel like it went pretty well too. I emailed them to ask for feedback, but I've heard a lot of people don't get in to WSU the first time.