NYIT 2020-2021

2 minutes ago, LillyT said:

I did too! Just got the email myself as well. Congrats to us ! Hopefully we’ll be able to join the fall 2021 class 🤞 

Congratulations! Yes hopefully we’ll be able to join🙏🏻. I wonder if all their seats were already full when they were interviewing us. And wonder how many people they’re putting onto the waitlist...

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, ZAINABM said:

I had interview 12/17 and I got email last month , Im in waiting list , is there anybody in waiting list get accepted or get any email from the school ? Do I have to contact them or send email to them ?

I'm still on the waitlist too and I haven't heard anything since. I've been debating when a good time might be to reach out to them to follow up about my waitlist status. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/18/2021 at 1:54 PM, LillyT said:

I'm still on the waitlist too and I haven't heard anything since. I've been debating when a good time might be to reach out to them to follow up about my waitlist status. 

On 2/18/2021 at 11:32 AM, ZAINABM said:

I had interview 12/17 and I got email last month , Im in waiting list , is there anybody in waiting list get accepted or get any email from the school ? Do I have to contact them or send email to them ?

Hi so I was also waitlisted and haven’t been interviewed. Was holding out hope but seeing how many of you guys were both interviewed and waitlisted it’s safe to say I’m reapplying. Does anyone know how many open seats there are left in the program at this point? 

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/9/2021 at 10:07 AM, Kiara said:

Hi so I was also waitlisted and haven’t been interviewed. Was holding out hope but seeing how many of you guys were both interviewed and waitlisted it’s safe to say I’m reapplying. Does anyone know how many open seats there are left in the program at this point? 

Hey, we are able to see a google doc with the number of accepted students. There are currently 55. I will be withdrawing my spot soon and I hope someone else gets the spot. Good luck everyone!

• Like 1

On 3/28/2021 at 8:28 PM, pabound50 said:

Hey, we are able to see a google doc with the number of accepted students. There are currently 55. I will be withdrawing my spot soon and I hope someone else gets the spot. Good luck everyone!

i hope they will send us acceptance soon and good luck for you. do you know how many students in waiting list?

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, sierrabeck94 said:

Hi! I am still on waitlist too. 2nd year applying. Definitely applying earlier this year!

Is that the wait list interview for acceptance or the wait list to receive an interview? And when did you apply?

(I applied in September and was notified when the others were that I am on the wait list for an interview.)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...