Oklahoma State University 2020-2021

14 minutes ago, shari said:

Interview waitlist as well.

I will be sending them an email turning down my interview soon so that someone on the waitlist can get an opportunity!  🙂Keep your head up. Lots of people are receiving acceptances right now and since OSU is interviewing so late in the cycle I bet many more people (like myself) will be turning down their interview! 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/28/2020 at 10:50 AM, jhall1087 said:

Has anyone that was waitlisted heard anything yet or received an invite to an interview? Just wondering because I heard that OSU was going to do a zoom with the applicants that were waitlisted so they can find out what they can improve on. 

I haven’t, just the waitlist email. 

16 hours ago, jomo23 said:

Those who got accepted for an interview what type of questions are you studying for the interview? Basic questions? Also the setup of the interview is it just 1 on 1 or is it a session with multiple students? 

I have an interview with them on 1/4 at 3:00 pm. The email said there will be anywhere from 2-7 other applicants in the call. There will be a tour of campus, program information, and then the interview. The interview is a "Standard Interview" with 2 OSU faculty. 

I am studying basic PA interview questions, not so much the MMI questions. Also focusing on ethical situational questions just in case. I did a mock interview with The PA Platform and I feel like it helped alot!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Moomz said:

Anyone care to share how the interviews have been so far? 

I interviewed on Monday and had a great experience! Only lasted about 1.5 hours. They showed us a virtual tour of campus and then we interviewed with 2 faculty members. The interview only took about 30-45 minutes and they made me feel very relaxed! I can tell they are going to be a great program and I’m excited to hear back

• Thanks 1

On 1/9/2021 at 10:47 PM, PrestonW said:

Received an acceptance call on 1/8! Was told an email with more information on how to accept the seat and submit a deposit would be sent out Monday. Hope everyone’s interviews went well! Looking forward to getting in touch with classmates.

What day did you interview? I interviewed on Thursday. I'm very nervous now😬

On 1/9/2021 at 10:47 PM, PrestonW said:

Received an acceptance call on 1/8! Was told an email with more information on how to accept the seat and submit a deposit would be sent out Monday. Hope everyone’s interviews went well! Looking forward to getting in touch with classmates.

Got mine too.  Is there anything set up to get everyone in touch?