2020-2021 Cycle

On 3/8/2021 at 2:45 PM, MichaelHernandez said:

Hello Everyone!

Just wanted to say congrats to those of you who have been accepted today! I know the waiting period is the worst. As for the Human Phys class, I would reach out to Lori and ask her for more info on the Human Phys class that is offered at UNE because it is a self paced class that you can work at your own speed. You can leave everything for last min if you want to and submit it all at the end. Most people procrastinate and end up doing that anyway lol Don't feel like you are behind or in a pickle because you still have to take this class. You have plenty of time to complete it. 

For those of you that have been accepted, i am re-sharing the link to your Mercy class of 2023 FB group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/2927823124117618/

Thank you for letting us know, do you know if they will let us know soon how it will be for June 2nd? I have yet to receive any new news since the acceptance I’m curious if we will be online or in person. And how we will do schedules. Or even getting the loans. I know this isn’t for you to help but if you can guide us the right way. 

On 3/17/2021 at 3:28 PM, PAK2020 said:

My portal has not updated to submit the deposit, how long did it take everyones to update? Id rather send it through there than a check/money order

Did you happen to figure it out? I am also trying to submit my deposit, but I do not see a designated tab or section to do so on my student portal account. Any help would be greatly appreciated

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2/14/2021 at 9:28 PM, Sweet93 said:

Honestly, I would like to hear back before I sign up for the advanced physiology class that cost 1400$. If I don’t get in I  would be throwing away 1400$ that I don’t have (especially right now with COVID times)

Do you mind telling me where I can sign up for that class?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...