• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I emailed them to give up my seat and I didn't even hear back from that lol

Wow I'm really sorry that happened to you. I really hope we hear back soon if the admissions committee has already met. I would prefer to hear back this week, I don't want to wait another 3-4 weeks

Today marks 3 weeks since my interview on 1/6! Hoping to hear back soon!

Hey everyone! it was lovely meeting you all in today's interview session!! Best of luck to us all! Also- to anyone interviewing soon, from what I saw today, the format seemed different from person to person. Some of us had two sessions that were 2 on 1 and others had 1 on 1 and a 2 on 1. Good luck to everyone 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, apples123 said:

has anyone who interview on Jan 6th heard back yet? they didn't say when we'd hear back and seems like it could be random from past responses! 

I haven't heard yet!

• Thanks 1
41 minutes ago, PaStudenttobe2020 said:

I got accepted but it seems little hard to hear back from the staff if you have questions. Does anyone else who’s accepted have this problem 

When did you interview/ get accepted?

On 1/12/2021 at 7:23 PM, apples123 said:

has anyone who interview on Jan 6th heard back yet? they didn't say when we'd hear back and seems like it could be random from past responses! 

I haven't heard back yet from the 1/6 interview. Towards the end of the interview they told me we should hear back within 3 weeks.

• Thanks 1
21 hours ago, prepahopefully said:

Am I the only one from December interviews that hasn’t heard back yet

I haven't heard back either and i interviewed on 12/16. Don't know if that is a good sign

1 hour ago, Jistee said:

I haven't heard back either and i interviewed on 12/16. Don't know if that is a good sign

Im wondering if it would be a good idea to email and ask for the status of our application?