4 hours ago, HJP31 said:

@cmac11019 I haven't heard back yet either. They seem a bit behind and a little unorganized tbh. I submitted my app so long ago and there were so many issues with them receiving the supplemental fee and even me being able to access my portal. I'm sure with everything going on they've been overwhelmed, so I wouldn't be surprised if it takes them longer to send out interview invites 

Same here, it feels like I submitted so long ago and haven't even hear any updates. 

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I emailed them to give up my seat and I didn't even hear back from that lol

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMKH9dMBUuZ/?igshid=1tgupk45iralk This pretty much sums it up 

Hi guys good luck for everyone. That is very long wait

Hey Guys. 

I am a first year student at Mercy and just wanted to let you guys know that things have been crazy for us because of COVID and schools closing up again soon. I would just say be patient with waiting for interviews. Most likely they will be over Zoom. I know that waiting to hear back is the worst part of the application process. If you guys do receive an interview for the first round, you have a really good chance of getting into the program if you do well in the interview. Thats what the upperclassmen told us when we interviewed in the first round. Mercy has many rounds of interviews that extend all the way until Jan-Feb so if you don't hear back from them immediately don't get discouraged. I hope this helps ease some of the stress of waiting! 

- Michael Hernandez

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys quick update!

We have received and email asking for assistance for interviews by the staff. They gave us the dates of 12/16, 12/17, 12/18 and 12/22. Those of you who received emails for an invite to interview will most likely be interviewing those days! Just wanted to update you guys because I know you've all been in limbo about the dates. Good luck to those of you interviewing this first round! 

-MH  

• Thanks 1
On 12/14/2020 at 2:07 PM, MichaelHernandez said:

Hey guys quick update!

We have received and email asking for assistance for interviews by the staff. They gave us the dates of 12/16, 12/17, 12/18 and 12/22. Those of you who received emails for an invite to interview will most likely be interviewing those days! Just wanted to update you guys because I know you've all been in limbo about the dates. Good luck to those of you interviewing this first round! 

-MH  

Hi Michael. Thanks for getting back to us. The interview is planned very close to the date invitations were sent. Can you please let us know what the style of the interviews are? What do the three hours consist of?

On 12/16/2020 at 5:58 PM, hck2729 said:

Hi Michael. Thanks for getting back to us. The interview is planned very close to the date invitations were sent. Can you please let us know what the style of the interviews are? What do the three hours consist of?

I would like to add that I was invited for an interview  that was scheduled for 12/16 and I was notified about it on 12/15 in the afternoon. I was given less 24-hour notice regarding the interview. Unfortunately, I had a final exam for a class at the time of the interview so I rescheduled. They said they would invite for the second round of interviews in January 2021.

Hey Guys!

Just wanted to say to those of you that interviewed today that it was great meeting you all and i have faith that each and every one of you have what it takes to get in! Now comes the fun part....The waiting game... I have faith that you will all find out before February so keep your fingers crossed and keep me updated! 

Best of luck to you all.

-Michael

• Upvote 1

Hey Guys!

Quick Update for the next wave of Interviews. We have gotten the dates to help out and the second wave of interviews will be held on January 6th, 7th, and 8th. The faculty apologizes to those that were notified last min about their interviews this first time around so I thought it was a good idea to give you guys a heads up for this next round. Im sure all of you won't have finals to worry about so keep those dates cleared just in case you do get an invite to interview! Good luck to you all. 

-Michael