• 3 weeks later...
On 7/30/2020 at 8:46 AM, Luckylucy555 said:

Just spoke to christine today and she told my my application was there & verified.

their office is having a lot of issues sending out emails so id advise if you have questions to get in touch with them! 

What campus is this for? Thank you for the update!!

On 7/30/2020 at 7:46 AM, Luckylucy555 said:

Just spoke to christine today and she told my my application was there & verified.

their office is having a lot of issues sending out emails so id advise if you have questions to get in touch with them! 

Hi! Can you provide me with the contact info for Christine?? Thank you so much!

On 8/3/2020 at 2:31 PM, hotcakes11 said:

What are your reasons for applying to the MCPHS PA program? I'm from VA and a junior in college. I have been looking at programs and would love to hear the reasons you guys are applying here! 

For me, it is pretty local. I can commute there in 45 minutes or so. On top of that, the focus of the whole school is on medical professions so there is the opportunity to collaborate with students in other areas of medicine, which provides a great opportunity to learn how team-based medicine works. Additionally, for the Worcester campus, its location provides access to some great hospitals. The Boston campus is an additional 3 months, but there are so many great hospitals in Boston to do rotations at. 

• Like 1

For me, it is pretty local. I can commute there in 45 minutes or so. On top of that, the focus of the whole school is on medical professions so there is the opportunity to collaborate with students in other areas of medicine, which provides a great opportunity to learn how team-based medicine works. Additionally, for the Worcester campus, its location provides access to some great hospitals. The Boston campus is an additional 3 months, but there are so many great hospitals in Boston to do rotations at. 

Cost wise, isn’t the Boston tuition greatly higher than the Worcester program? Total cost

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17 hours ago, duhkevinz said:

Cost wise, isn’t the Boston tuition greatly higher than the Worcester program? Total cost

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't have an answer for that because I didn't apply to the Boston program. You can only pick one and Worcester is closer and more convenient for my commute. I do not want to commute to Boston again! I did that for years for work. Boston is also 3 months longer so the tuition will be higher. But I didn't compare the tuition between them because Worcester is my choice out of the three campuses.

Hi guys! For those that are waiting to hear from boston...I went to their information session last year, and we were told not to expect to hear anything from the admissions committee until after Oct 1, and they stayed true to that I think I heard around the first week of Oct. 

I know that things are probably a little different this year cause of covid and Im not sure if they're sticking with the same system, but hopefully that can provide some reference for when we can expect to hear back.

Good luck everyone 🙂 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, caralavecch said:

Hi guys! For those that are waiting to hear from boston...I went to their information session last year, and we were told not to expect to hear anything from the admissions committee until after Oct 1, and they stayed true to that I think I heard around the first week of Oct. 

I know that things are probably a little different this year cause of covid and Im not sure if they're sticking with the same system, but hopefully that can provide some reference for when we can expect to hear back.

Good luck everyone 🙂 

Thanks for this! Needed some hope to hold onto 

• Like 2