Working from Home and Prescribing

So I have decided to start a Telemedicine business from home as a Physician Assistant.  The physician supervision requirements in NY/NJ are currently waived due to COVID-19.  I left my job, and do not currently have a Supervising Physician.

I do not want my patients to have my home address and I have my business address at the UPS store.

So, two of the usual standard questions asked by pharmacies when calling in a Rx are who is you supervising physician and what is your office phone # (sometimes address).  So, the first is easy enough I can tell them I currently do not have one and with the current COVID-19 situation in NJ it is currently not a requirement.  The second question is a little more difficult.  I can give them my cell # as my office phone number but which address?  The UPS store?  WHat if they call there asking for the medical provider?  

So the question is how can I make this work without giving out my home address.  I have young kids and really do not want patients knowing where I live.  I will be working from home and not having the overhead of an office is one thing that is making this possible.  

I thank you in advance for your feedback.  

Edited by tristatepac

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...