Interview

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I interviewed at the end of September and I have been accepted. I was not called until late October. So yes they have started letting people know, but it is still pretty early! I know they took a long time to let me know because I interviewed so early. However, through talking to other people I know that they have a lot of applicants and that they are really taking their time with the decision process in general. I hope this information helps. I am really excited to be attending MCG and I wish the best of luck to everyone!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
I interview late SEPTEMBER, and STILL haven't heard anything. Despite calling/emailing...Regardless of whether I'm accepted or denied, thats pretty poor. Good luck to those still waiting!

I'm in the same boat. Interviewed in October and am still awaiting a response. This is my second such experience. Another school that started in January did not contact me until mid-December to let me know I was not accepted. I understand the schools have a lot of applications to pour over and dozens of interviews to conduct. But our futures are on hold, and we sit here anxious and stressed until they decide to communicate with us, IF they decide to communicate with us. I was told during my interview the decisions would be made between Thanksgiving and Xmas, now here we are closing in on Valentine's Day. It seems a simple and COURTEOUS thing to do is provide an update when a promised deadline is missed. I tried contacting them as well and got no response. If I'm not being accepted, let me know so I can move forward. Pretty poor, indeed.

Agreed. I hope it doesn't reflect the organization of the actual program. I was also told in Sept. that I'd hear by Thanksgiving...been calling ever since and each time I've been told I'll hear back in a week, and so on. I called again yesterday and was told the interview process was extended and that they will mail all decisions out by the end of this week. I was also told that not all who are accepted get a phone call...so we'll see.

• 2 weeks later...
Agreed. I hope it doesn't reflect the organization of the actual program. I was also told in Sept. that I'd hear by Thanksgiving...been calling ever since and each time I've been told I'll hear back in a week, and so on. I called again yesterday and was told the interview process was extended and that they will mail all decisions out by the end of this week. I was also told that not all who are accepted get a phone call...so we'll see.

I am also waiting to hear from MCG. I noticed you said, you were told that the letters should be out by the end of the week.. just wondering if you have rec'd anything yet.

I noticed that my application status has changed to "Decision made by Admissions Committee; notification by mail". Since it was said that final decisions were to be made last week, I was wondering if anyone else had the same status change and if anyone has received a letter in the mail yet.

I noticed that my application status has changed to "Decision made by Admissions Committee; notification by mail". Since it was said that final decisions were to be made last week, I was wondering if anyone else had the same status change and if anyone has received a letter in the mail yet.

My application status also changed this week. I think it was on Monday or Tuesday that the status changed.

Archived