2020-2021 Application Cycle

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, Natalie23 said:

I just got an email saying I am a competitive applicant and it is “very likely you will receive an invitation to interview.” Now I really have my hopes up to officially hear back and hoping that’s true! Anyone else get a similar email or any update from them?!

Hi there! Congrats on the email! May I ask when you were verified and sent in your application to them? Just wondering if I possibly have already been reviewed or not. Congrats again and good luck! 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, KShebesta said:

Hi there! Congrats on the email! May I ask when you were verified and sent in your application to them? Just wondering if I possibly have already been reviewed or not. Congrats again and good luck! 

Thanks!! I was verified on June 15th and, got the confirmation from Carroll on June 17th. I also then had to clarify a prerequisite on June 26th for them. Best of luck to you!

• Like 1

On 8/12/2020 at 1:12 PM, Natalie23 said:

I just got an email saying I am a competitive applicant and it is “very likely you will receive an invitation to interview.” Now I really have my hopes up to officially hear back and hoping that’s true! Anyone else get a similar email or any update from them?!

Can I ask what your stats are? I submitted a little before you and haven't heard anything yet!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/12/2020 at 11:46 AM, EmilyF said:

I submitted 6/26, was notified that I was under review 6/30, but haven’t heard anything since. Is anyone else experiencing the same situation?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i am, but i also didn’t submit my app until a little later. it was completed and under review 8/17

• Like 2

1 hour ago, izzypa99 said:

Does anyone know if they go through the applications in the order they were submitted? I got an email they received mine last week but haven't heard anything since.

Yeah, they go through on a first come first serve basis. Given that their deadline is October 1st, they are probably experiencing a flood of applications. Not to mention they started conducting interviews now so they're probably pretty busy trying to go through applications as well. Hopefully you'll hear from them sooner rather than later, though! Best of luck!!

• Like 1