2020-2021 Application Cycle

On 8/16/2020 at 8:56 AM, SKO23 said:

For anyone who put a seat deposit down, how long did it take to receive confirmation that Salus received it after the post office marked it “delivered”?

I emailed and they said they check mail only on Thurs/Friday bc of the reduced staffing, also the USPS is delayed right now. I was worried too but they said it’ll all be fine haha

4 hours ago, prepahannah said:

I emailed and they said they check mail only on Thurs/Friday bc of the reduced staffing, also the USPS is delayed right now. I was worried too but they said it’ll all be fine haha

Thank you! I sent mine as certified mail so I could track it, sent it Thursday and it arrived Saturday. Good to know they probably won’t see it until the end of the week.

• 2 weeks later...

I applied early August, and per their website my numbers are above average. Not sure why I haven't heard back from them. Maybe I should sent an email to their admissions office just to be sure.

I just learned that one of my classmates got accepted into Salus. That now makes a total of three of my classmates that are already accepted into a PA school. I'm top in my entire class so not sure how they accepted before I even had an interview, but I'm happy for all of them.

Edited by FuturePASAlex

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone!! Has anyone who interviewed last week (the week of September 14th) heard back yet? They said it should take about 1-2 weeks but we’re approaching the 2 week mark now and I haven’t heard anything 😅. Just getting a bit worried 

***edit***

I received an acceptance email earlier today. Good luck to everyone applying!!!

Edited by Apollonia
  • Like 1

On 9/16/2020 at 11:27 AM, kayywri said:

hey guys just wondering if anyone has gotten a rejection yet? or haven't heard back yet?  I haven't heard anything back aside from app confirmation and was just wondering how to take it. Thanks and good luck! 

I was verified the 1st week in July and have heard nothing besides the confirmation that they’ve received my app. Hopefully we all hear soon! 

• Like 1