2020-2021 Application Cycle

4 minutes ago, AlexisA said:

May 26th! I just sent them an email updating them on my PCE and course completion status so I guess we will see what they say lol

I wouldn't worry yet! They said they are at the beginning of the interview process, until they conclude interviews or send you a rejection there is still hope! I'd check their website about online prerequisites and if you can't find the information there I'd check with an admissions counselor if you are concerned.

I got accepted as well! I'm very excited about it!, for others who got accepted, did you get another email with an official acceptance letter? The email said an official acceptance letter would follow with more details regarding "the terms of acceptance" and I still have not gotten that, anyone else?

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Angrios said:

I got accepted as well! I'm very excited about it!, for others who got accepted, did you get another email with an official acceptance letter? The email said an official acceptance letter would follow with more details regarding "the terms of acceptance" and I still have not gotten that, anyone else?

I haven’t either and I was accepted Wednesday 

10 hours ago, nsalzone said:

For the webinar did you receive a separate email with the link? I never received anything besides the initial interview invite email that said very little about this webinar. Mine should be today. 

the same thing happened to me. i was supposed to be in the webinar on the 20th but never got a link beyond the initial interview invite email so I ended up missing it. I emailed the admissions email about it and it got worked out so I kept my interview slot the same and then was in on the webinar today. They were super understanding about the communication issues. 

I just received my official acceptance letter today! I was accepted last week. Does anyone know if they send forms to confirm our PCE? There is a form in the acceptance packet titled "Confirmation of 300 Hours of PCE, 20 Hours of PA Shadowing" that we have to complete and turn it. It does not ask for the supervisor's email address, but it asks for the facility's address. I just want to ensure that I am including the correct address on the form if it needs to be sent to my supervisor to confirm PCE.

3 hours ago, GunBlood222 said:

For the 300 hours form, do we need to just put all of our experiences or just enough to meet the 300. I want to submit it electronically so i wont have the chance to write on the back

I was wondering the same! I think I am going to list my top 2 experiences, which total to over 300 hours, and then include in the email that I have more experiences noted in CASPA. If you need to add more experiences, you can probably convert a Word document to a PDF and paste it as an extra page!