H.R. 6720: Student Loan Forgiveness for Frontline Health Workers Act

I have been reading into the text of the new bill that was recently introduced early May and read the details as to what an eligible private student loan entails...I am having some trouble understanding if this would also pertain to refinanced student loans from federal to private as the refinanced loan, at least in my circumstance and surely many others, include consolidated undergrad and grad loans.  Quoted below is from the bill itself defining an eligible private student loan.
Thoughts?

"(6)

Eligible private student loan

The term eligible private student loan means a private education loan, as defined in section 140(a) of the Truth in Lending Act (15 U.S.C. 1650(a)), that was expressly for the cost of attendance (as defined in section 472) at an institution of higher education participating in a loan program under part B, part D, or part E of title IV of the Higher Education Act of 1965 (20 U.S.C. 1070 et seq.), as of the date that the loan was disbursed, and that was made before the date of enactment of this Act."