2020 - 2021 Applicants

2 hours ago, brynnrob said:

Was offered an interview yesterday, but will be declining as I have already been accepted to another program. I hope this opens up a spot for someone! Best of luck to everyone 

Congrats! Do you mind me asking your stats? (even just an average)
I got an email saying I am on the interview alternate list. I really hope I get a chance to atleast interview! Does anyone know someone who is on this list as well? 

Hey y'all! Congrats on being offered interviews! Just wondering how long ago you received the email that you were eligible for interview? I just received that last week so I'm wondering how long since you received that email to now receiving your interview invite. 

Thank you and best of luck!

• Like 1

Just now, HilBil said:

Hey y'all! Congrats on being offered interviews! Just wondering how long ago you received the email that you were eligible for interview? I just received that last week so I'm wondering how long since you received that email to now receiving your interview invite. 

Thank you and best of luck!

I got the eligibility email Monday morning around 8am and received the interview invite Tuesday night at 11pm!

• Like 2

Has anybody received the email as to how they are planning to conduct the virtual interviews?  The only information on their website says that they have a multiple mini-interview format.  Although I'm assuming that has changed as it's virtual now.

They send the schedule for your interview day the day before your interview.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, hopefulPA697 said:

Has anybody received the email as to how they are planning to conduct the virtual interviews?  The only information on their website says that they have a multiple mini-interview format.  Although I'm assuming that has changed as it's virtual now.

Most likely hasn't changed actually. I've interviewed already with a couple other schools and in my first one we did group interviews for about 2 hours where faculty would ask each of us a question while the others were there listening. Then after the lunch break we did 2-3 individual interviews of about 15 minutes. I'm assuming UNMC will have something similar. 

Does anyone know if they have sent out all of their interview invites/alternates or if there will be a second wave of them? I have not heard anything since submitting and verifying my application, and I was told they would inform you of your status between September-December (received interview, interview alternate, or rejection). Hoping no news is good news at this point, but also curious if anyone has more information? Thanks!

On 10/12/2020 at 4:19 PM, PAhopeful333 said:

Does anyone know if they have sent out all of their interview invites/alternates or if there will be a second wave of them? I have not heard anything since submitting and verifying my application, and I was told they would inform you of your status between September-December (received interview, interview alternate, or rejection). Hoping no news is good news at this point, but also curious if anyone has more information? Thanks!

Not sure,but the interview alternate email said theyd be choosing from that list until november 16th

• 2 weeks later...

**Out of state applicant from FL**

Wanted to see if anyone had experienced the same thing. I received an email a few weeks ago saying that I was eligible for an interview and I know that they either say you’re eligible for an interview, an alternate for an interview, or not eligible for an interview. A few days ago, I got another email that was a rejection that after reviewing my app, I was not offered an interview. I was just a bit confused because I figured I would be moved to the alternate list before being flat out rejected. Anyone else in the same boat??