Hi all! Is there any sort of supplemental application for the Omaha campus? In the Applicant's Manual of PA Programs, it says that there is a supplemental + $60 fee but I'm not seeing one. I look forward to this cycle and hope to get to interview with some of you all! Good luck! 

My email that I received following turning in my app said that the supplemental is sent out after you are excepted. Which I found a bit strange. 

The supplemental application is for the UNMC Graduate School as a whole. You've already filled out the supplemental app for the College of Allied Health. Your $60 sent after acceptance is for background checks and things like that. 

21 hours ago, Gobunnies said:

so do we need to find the supplemental app for the graduate school like on the website and fill that out too/

You will be provided with a supplemental app after you've been accepted. No need to fill anything else out until then.

Submitted late June. Anxiously waiting for September to see when interview offers start rolling out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 9/11/2020 at 11:24 AM, Ambrose said:

And now it’s interview season

Does anyone know how classes are being conducted presently wrt COVID-19?

Classes are online with labs and exams in person, according to my friend who started this fall!

• Upvote 1

I called this morning and they let me know that they’re running behind on admissions decisions as they received a record high of applicants. Over 600 to be exact. They said interview decisions won’t go out until late September or early October. Interviews will be held late October to November and admissions decisions will go out January to February 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

I received an email this morning saying that I was eligible for interview consideration. Unsure if this is like an interview hold or if everyone received this type of email if you met The basic requirements

I received an email this morning saying that I was eligible for interview consideration. Unsure if this is like an interview hold or if everyone received this type of email if you met The basic requirements

I got one like this from College of Saint Mary last week. I think it’s just to let you know you met their requirements. Out of curiosity, what does your last name start with? Wondering if they are walking down a list alphabetically or what.

Yeah it looks like they will email you saying if you’re eligible for an interview, an interview alternate, or not eligible for an interview, so congratulations!!

1 hour ago, SLPtoPAC said:

I got one like this from College of Saint Mary last week. I think it’s just to let you know you met their requirements. Out of curiosity, what does your last name start with? Wondering if they are walking down a list alphabetically or what.

Last name starts with an S and applied early July 

On 9/15/2020 at 12:05 PM, lauren01 said:

Classes are online with labs and exams in person, according to my friend who started this fall!

Hi! I’m a student currently and we also have the option to attend lectures in person if we want, with the exception of anatomy lecture which is zoom only (department COVID policy). Anatomy lab and exams are always in person though :)

• Like 1

My last name starts with Z and I applied mid May. I just got an interview eligibility email tonight. I feel like you're on to something with moving down the alphabet and they're at the end!

I got the eligibility email early this morning and I applied August 30th! Last name starts with G, not sure that matters haha

I got the eligibility email early this morning and I applied August 30th! Last name starts with G, not sure that matters haha

I just got the eligibility email as well. My last name starts with an M and I applied in late June or early July!

17 minutes ago, hopefulPA697 said:

Has anybody heard anything yet?  I feel like we should hear back about interviews next week at the latest.

Not yet! Super anxious! I think they emailed around the middle/end of october last year if I remember correctly.