Who are they looking for?

I am from Wisconsin (did my undergrad at UW Madison) and I have never even been to Washington state. I have no connection to the region whatsoever, but I am very intrigued by the program, and (I think) I could see myself living and working in the region as a PA. However, I'm a recent graduate, I have average stats (~3.5 GPAs and ~3,000 hours PCE), I have no military background, I'm not an ethnic/racial minority, and I don't have any ties to the MEDEX area. I'm afraid I'm not who they are looking for....should I even bother applying? One particular question in their supplemental app also made me think they're not looking for recent graduates - "What are the biggest challenges you face in returning to school and what is your approach to managing these challenges?" 

Yes apply it’s an awesome program. spend a lot of time writing the supplemental essay questions  - they have multiple campuses- 

PA schools value experience 

UW PA-students have a ton 2+ years (from what i’ve seen 5+ years)  of high end healthcare experience including but not limited to: 

paramedic

emt/er tech

rn 

rt

the question is probing to for academic strength/support to achieve PA goals