Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Was just offered an interview to take place via zoom on Thursday, June 18th. Best of luck to everyone! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Lilithxp said:

I was also just invited to interview on June 18th via zoom! Super excited and terrified 🙂 ! 

Congratulations and best of luck!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, MS310PA said:

Got an interview invite today as well. App was verified by CASPA on 5/18. Good luck!

Congratulations to you as well! Genuinely wish you the best life has to offer! Good luck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Verified 6/3
Got an email 6/4 that my application was reviewed but needed GRE scores
submitted my GRE scores 6/5

so now the waiting game!  good luck to everyone applying!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also got an interview invite for Zoom on Thursday June 18th on Zoom! I have no idea what to expect for this Zoom call (group session, essay, one on one?)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, AlyEstes said:

Also got an interview invite for Zoom on Thursday June 18th on Zoom! I have no idea what to expect for this Zoom call (group session, essay, one on one?)

Hey just curious, is your interview 9am-11am? I read in the past they have held MMI/group interviews. Wondering if that will continue with the change to the Zoom format. Thanks and have a beautiful day!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/4/2020 at 4:42 PM, Lilithxp said:

I was also just invited to interview on June 18th via zoom! Super excited and terrified 🙂 ! 

Hey same question as above, is your interview 9am-11am? I read in the past they have held MMI/group interviews. Wondering if that will continue with the change to the Zoom format. Thanks and have a beautiful day!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, sc215266 said:

Hey same question as above, is your interview 9am-11am? I read in the past they have held MMI/group interviews. Wondering if that will continue with the change to the Zoom format. Thanks and have a beautiful day!

Hey, yeah mine will be at 9-11am as well so probably a group component, I am also curious if they will still try to do the MMI format? but how would that go since we will all be in meeting and will hear the prompt? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lilithxp said:

Hey, yeah mine will be at 9-11am as well so probably a group component, I am also curious if they will still try to do the MMI format? but how would that go since we will all be in meeting and will hear the prompt? 

Was thinking the same thing! I began to review MMI interview format in the PA Interview Guide by Savannah Perry and some of those questions get quite abstract. I heard there was an essay component and a critical thinking activity in the past, given the two hour time frame I'm not sure how much they can incorporate. Best of luck to you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, sc215266 said:

Was thinking the same thing! I began to review MMI interview format in the PA Interview Guide by Savannah Perry and some of those questions get quite abstract. I heard there was an essay component and a critical thinking activity in the past, given the two hour time frame I'm not sure how much they can incorporate. Best of luck to you!

did you receive the email with your assigned time? mine is from 9-9:45am with 3 students and 2 faculty. Does this mean we only really get about <15 min each to talk and ask questions? 

Edited by Lilithxp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got the same timeslot, perhaps we'll be together! I'll direct message you for details based on which professor.

in general I believe they are group interviews, as opposed to 1:1 interviews. I imagine each person is speaking about their personal experiences and chiming in on one another's response.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
This may be a silly question, but do you guys think it is okay to apply to this program if you're not religious?

Absolutely. It’s a non issue. I graduated from here and while I myself identify as a Christian, the program itself was separate from the rest of the school and religion was not discussed.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/8/2020 at 2:23 PM, Lilithxp said:

did you receive the email with your assigned time? mine is from 9-9:45am with 3 students and 2 faculty. Does this mean we only really get about <15 min each to talk and ask questions? 

Which professors are you interviewing with? I'm the same time!

Edited by AlyEstes
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/7/2020 at 7:50 PM, sc215266 said:

Hey just curious, is your interview 9am-11am? I read in the past they have held MMI/group interviews. Wondering if that will continue with the change to the Zoom format. Thanks and have a beautiful day!

Yes mine is 9-9:45! What professors are you interviewing with? No idea how this is going to work with 45 minutes between the 3 people

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, AlyEstes said:

Yes mine is 9-9:45! What professors are you interviewing with? No idea how this is going to work with 45 minutes between the 3 people

I messaged you! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/7/2020 at 6:22 PM, EnzoScoobyMama said:

Am I the only one interviewing on the 19th?!?

I am also interviewing on the 19th!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If anyone is interested in going over any interview questions or school specific questions via Zoom please let me know, I'd love to practice! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More