2020-2021 Application Cycle!

15 hours ago, futurepabc22 said:

Did anyone that accepted their seat receive a reply back/confirmation after emailing them? 

I originally did not. I emailed Kristie in a separate email asking if the received my confirmation email and my check. It took her a few days to reply to my new email. So maybe give that a try.

20 hours ago, futurepabc22 said:

Did anyone that accepted their seat receive a reply back/confirmation after emailing them? 

I did like a day after I emailed which she just told me that we would receive more information in January. My check hasn't cleared yet. Has anyone's check gone through? They said they needed acceptance and payment by Dec. 10!

18 hours ago, HoynePA2021 said:

I did like a day after I emailed which she just told me that we would receive more information in January. My check hasn't cleared yet. Has anyone's check gone through? They said they needed acceptance and payment by Dec. 10!

My check hasn't been cashed yet by them either. I emailed Kristie asking her if they have received my check, my acceptance email, and if there is anything else I need to do. Kristie emailed me back saying yes they received my check and email, and as of now I have everything done and they will send more information in January. So maybe try asking if they have received your check and if there is anything else you need to do?? She may respond to that.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/16/2020 at 7:33 PM, HReedyPA said:

Does anyone know of Facebook groups or other platforms where we can discuss living arrangements? Maybe pages where past grads have collaborated? I’m trying to figure out ahead of time where to rent! 

I'm under the impression that a current student will be making a group for all of us to collaborate once all the seats have been filled. Kristie said we get more information in January but I wouldn't be opposed to starting a group message for people who have accepted their admission already!

• Upvote 1

On 12/18/2020 at 1:09 PM, HoynePA2021 said:

I'm under the impression that a current student will be making a group for all of us to collaborate once all the seats have been filled. Kristie said we get more information in January but I wouldn't be opposed to starting a group message for people who have accepted their admission already!

Yes if someone has started one already or is thinking of starting one, could you please post what the name of it is here. I'm hoping the information we get in January gives us a little more direction on what the next steps are.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...