2020-2021 Application Cycle!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest SteveR501
4 hours ago, alexafuturepa said:

Has anyone heard anything from this program? The confirmation email said that interview invites would go out in July.ย 

I was wondering the same thing. Haven't heard anything! They do technically still have tomorrow to make good on that though...

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/22/2020 at 10:21 AM, Ssrineedanap said:

I'm thinking of adding this program to my list of schools I'm applying to. What made everyone choose University of Dubuque?

I went there for my undergrad, and it was AWESOME! i loved every minute of it. The campus has a "large" feel for how small the class population is. Super clean and safe campus. Great academic/ athletic facilities. Awesome professors. The town town is super fun, a lot of good places to go out to eat and if you drive 30 min into Illinois, you get to a super cute old town called 'Galena" with a lot of fun shops.ย ย Highly recommend going to Dubuque

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, dreamspa said:

Does anyone from the Oct 25th interview have any tips? What was it like to interview in person during COVID?

All that we had to do wasย wear a mask, if you want to wear a face shield too you can they provide them for you. During large meetings we sat every other chair. COVID didn't really change how they ran things much.

• 3 weeks later...
48 minutes ago, dreamspa said:

For those that got a call, what time did they call you?
Do you think it is possible they will call more ppl tmr?

I guess waitlist or rejection it will be....

She called me at 845pm tonight. Not sure how how many others were called before/after me. Hoping you get a response from them as well! Good luck!