Student Athlete Applying Cycle 2020/2021 - Entering Senior Year

Hi!

I am entering my senior year of undergrad this fall. I have competed as a Division 1 student athlete for the past three years. I have a 3.76 GPA, 3,72 sGPA, 560 PCH as a CNA(will have 1020 at the end of this summer), 303 GRE and 5.0 writing (I know I am on the lower side), 100 volunteer hours, 80 shadowing PA/MD, Student Athlete Advisory Committee officer, implemented a team devotional and prayer before games, and Fellowship of Christian Athletes huddle leader.  

I know I do not have competitive PCH/HCE, but for all that I have done in three years in undergrad I feel that I have done as much as I could being a student athlete. The schools I want to apply to are schools with no minimum requirement for hours. Is it worth applying this cycle or waiting until next cycle?

Thank you!

Apply to schools with the 500(or no) PCE requirement and i think you'll probably get an interview. Depends when the programs you apply to start in 2021. Since you obviously need the bachelors before starting in 2021. Research schools and look what fits your current situation, but dont be discouraged if you don't get in. Then just get more or better PCE during a basically forced gap year.

Oh and alot of schools look at PCE at time of application, since things change. 

But you're competitive 🙂🙃

Edited by TylerV