2020-2021 Application Cycle

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I submitted my application towards the end of August and got offered an interview last week (10/7). Just finished my interview today and I'm looking forward to their response!

Updated October 21:

I was offered a seat in the program! So excited you guys!! Good luck to everyone 🙂

Edited by alynn82
  • Like 1

Has anyone gotten a rejection? Has anyone reached out to the program to ask for an update? I submitted my application at the end of July and haven't heard anything since, so I'm just wondering if it would be beneficial to reach out. I've been told by some people never to ask for an update, but in the email I received saying my app was under review, Cody said "don't hesitate to reach out" so wondering if he really meant it lol...

I think when it comes to a month or so with no information it’s okay to reach out to see if there are any updates, unless the school has asked specifically not too. Last time I talked to Cody he was so nice and helpful. 
from what I’m gathering on here is that second round of interviews should be coming out shortly! 
fingers crossed and good luck everyone!

• Upvote 1