Touro Nevada 2020-2021 Application Cycle

Just now, DTHAI said:

I haven’t heard back but with how slow Nevada was with the ballots... we might be in for a long one haha

Haha same! Still waiting. Current class just graduated yesterday and they're also having their virtual open house right now, so most of the current focus may be on that. Hopefully should speed up soon. 

I just received an email from Marsha inviting me to their Touro Nevada Alumni Showcase tomorrow Thursday, November 12, 2020 from 4:00 – 6:00 pm PST. I interviewed on 10/15,  but haven't heard anything back. Did anyone else get this? What does this mean?

Edited by tisammi

Just now, tisammi said:

I just received an email from Marsha inviting me to their Touro Nevada Alumni Showcase tomorrow Thursday, November 12, 2020 from 4:00 – 6:00 pm PST. I interviewed on 10/15,  but haven't heard anything back. Did anyone else get this? What does this mean?

I got the same email. Also haven't heard back from my interview. No idea about the meaning, but I can't attend. Kind of late notice 

1 minute ago, tisammi said:

I got it too, and I also interviewed and haven't heard anything since.  I guess it means we are still on an email list for them.

Just now, Jess07 said:

I got the same email. Also haven't heard back from my interview. No idea about the meaning, but I can't attend. Kind of late notice 

Also got the same email. I think it was just sent to emails they have on file. Got so excited then let down haha. I knew of their virtual open house events all week and went to a few of them but this was the only one they sent a personal invite for. 

Just now, AnnaSun14 said:

Glad I checked this forum! I interviewed in August, radio silence since then, and then got that alumni showcase email. I wish they would let us know soon.  I was so confused when I got that email.

My heart SANK when I got that email and then opened it to see it was just a generic email. I also interviewed in August today has been exactly 3 months. 

4 hours ago, PREEEEPA said:

My heart SANK when I got that email and then opened it to see it was just a generic email. I also interviewed in August today has been exactly 3 months. 

Same here. And then I was frantically searching through my email to make sure I didn't somehow miss an acceptance prior to them inviting me to the alumni showcase... Spoiler alert, I didn't find an acceptance email! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/11/2020 at 10:07 AM, eccentricmedic said:

I’m pretty sure they lost my application because I just got an email saying I’m under review. Didn’t get supplemental invite yet and did not interview yet. I applied in June and didn’t heard anything at all until today, an email telling me I’m under review. Not sure what that’s about. 

I just received the same thing but for UC Touro Vallejo, applied/CASPA back in June as well. Strange.

Hey guys I interviewed September 16 and emailed Marsha 8 weeks later on Oct 29.. for which she said to wait in the next few weeks... which would be this week.. would I be annoying if I send another follow up email? I'm just thinking if we're not getting any news this week we won't get any next week due to thanksgiving :/ 

2 hours ago, DTHAI said:

Hey guys I interviewed September 16 and emailed Marsha 8 weeks later on Oct 29.. for which she said to wait in the next few weeks... which would be this week.. would I be annoying if I send another follow up email? I'm just thinking if we're not getting any news this week we won't get any next week due to thanksgiving 😕

I interviewed on the 16th as well. I wouldn’t email her again personally. I don’t think it will speed up the decision making at all - I’m sure we will hear back soon! 🙂 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Sloffee said:

I interviewed on the 16th as well. I wouldn’t email her again personally. I don’t think it will speed up the decision making at all - I’m sure we will hear back soon! 🙂 

Agreed. I also wouldn't e-mail this early in the morning after a weekend. They finished up their Virtual Open House on Friday so they would have more time to discuss now.  If you absolutely want to e-mail I would wait until late Thursday. 🙂

• Upvote 1