Touro Nevada 2020-2021 Application Cycle

10 hours ago, HoneyBadger555 said:

Don’t be discouraged by the date you interviewed! I thought for sure I was out after people I interviewed on the same day with got accepted almost 3 weeks ago. It’s not over until it’s over! 

That's actually really helpful and reassuring. I interviewed 10/15 and seeing 10/21 acceptances I started getting nervous.. Keeping my fingers crossed.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Zpack1 said:

Do any of the accepted applicants know how many seats have been filled so far? I know some schools have already started a facebook page for the matriculating class.

I went back through this entire thread and found 17 people who said they have been accepted. I was also accepted, so that makes 18 people on here. I am curious too, I would love to make a GroupMe or something!

Edited by happynoodle
Grammar
  • Upvote 4

So excited to hear about all of the admissions! And yet also sorry to hear about those who did not make it this cycle. Hopeful for those in the latter category to find another program this year or encouragement to try again next year. 

I interviewed on 9/24 and received an offer of admission on 10/13. I did not post on here yet because I have to complete the course I'm in before it is actually official. Very excited to join the rest of the cohort!! Congratulations to all!

• Like 1

Guest HoneyBadger555
15 hours ago, happynoodle said:

I went back through this entire thread and found 17 people who said they have been accepted. I was also accepted, so that makes 18 people on here. I am curious too, I would love to make a GroupMe or something!

That sounds great 👍🏼 

23 minutes ago, Tdoll20 said:

To help those keeping count, I was also accepted and will be attending! Interviewed 10/15 AM 

I think there are still quite a few seats, so don't loose hope yet those of you still waiting for responses!

Looking forward to meeting class of 2023!! ❤️

When did you receive the email if you don’t mind sharing? 🙂 Also congrats! I interviewed 10/15 AM as well! 

Edited by hannahkris
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, hannahkris said:

When did you receive the email if you don’t mind sharing? 🙂 Also congrats! I interviewed 10/15 AM as well! 

Thank you!

I received notification 10/29 at around 6:30 pacific. I thought our group was great,  fingers are crossed for you!

Edited by Tdoll20
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Tdoll20 said:

To help those keeping count, I was also accepted and will be attending! Interviewed 10/15 AM 

I think there are still quite a few seats, so don't loose hope yet those of you still waiting for responses!

Looking forward to meeting class of 2023!! ❤️

Congrats!! 😄

I'm accepted & I interviewed on 10/15 AM session too!

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, cbePA said:

Did everyone who already interview get an email with either an acceptance or waitlist status? It's been over 8 weeks for me, and I haven't heard back. Also, for those accepted how much time is given before the deposit is due?  

Yes they sent an email with my acceptance. And like @8jewls said, 2 weeks for deposit!

• Like 1

On 10/30/2020 at 1:34 PM, happynoodle said:

Just seeing your comment and was wondering if there was a GroupMe or Facebook page started? Can't wait to meet everyone!

7 hours ago, crindl14 said:

Just seeing your comment and was wondering if there was a GroupMe or Facebook page started? Can't wait to meet everyone!

I did not start a GroupMe, but I can! I did talk to a current student who said that TUN will create a Facebook page. Would accepted people want to start a GroupMe now and/or wait for the Facebook page to be started?

Side Note: There are now 20 people on this forum who have been accepted, who did not give up their acceptance.

Edited by happynoodle
  • Like 3

On 11/5/2020 at 10:22 PM, happynoodle said:

I did not start a GroupMe, but I can! I did talk to a current student who said that TUN will create a Facebook page. Would accepted people want to start a GroupMe now and/or wait for the Facebook page to be started?

Side Note: There are now 20 people on this forum who have been accepted, who did not give up their acceptance.

I talked to Marsha and she said the Facebook page is usually started in March. So I can start a GroupMe now, if we don't want to wait until then. If you are accepted and committed, please direct message me if you want to be added to the group chat! 🙂

• Like 1