Touro Nevada 2020-2021 Application Cycle

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey guys, sorry. I got the call from Dr Tobin Thursday 9/24 and was so excited that I posted right away on here. I quickly deleted the post as I wanted to wait until I got the official email, which ca

I got my acceptance email today too! Completely speechless!

I received an acceptance email today, but no prior phone call. Good luck to the rest of you! Hope to see you in July!

33 minutes ago, ifrons said:

I was on the interview waitlist this cycle and just received my rejection! Congrats to everyone who interviewed!

I was also on the waitlist and got rejected today. I think this year was a VERY difficult year to be on an interview waitlist. With all interviews being on Zoom, I feel like the amount of interviews that were turned down was much lower than previous years. I think this is true across all schools. Why would you turn down an interview when all you have to do is log on? There is no cost or risk involved when the interview is over zoom. I think that is why people on the interview waitlist are doomed this year. haha! Sorry if this is negative or anything... but it was actually helpful for me to understand the dynamic of how COVID could affect interviews and waitlists. 

Edited by moldyflower7
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2
50 minutes ago, moldyflower7 said:

I was also on the waitlist and got rejected today. I think this year was a VERY difficult year to be on an interview waitlist. With all interviews being on Zoom, I feel like the amount of interviews that were turned down was much lower than previous years. I think this is true across all schools. Why would you turn down an interview when all you have to do is log on? There is no cost or risk involved when the interview is over zoom. I think that is why people on the interview waitlist are doomed this year. haha! Sorry if this is negative or anything... but it was actually helpful for me to understand the dynamic of how COVID could affect interviews and waitlists. 

I 100% agree with you on this. Thank you for sharing that insight. Fortunately, the waitlist for post-interview isn't that affected by COVID-19. 

20 minutes ago, Pa98173jd said:

Just got an email inviting me to apply to their medical health science masters program after being rejected from their PA program yesterday. Savage af haha. Like girl, you already rejected me. Leave me be 😄

They mentioned during the interview that if you don't get accepted, graduating from the MHS program guarantees you an interview for their PA program if you move on. But still, too soon hahaha.

Edited by hannahkris
  • Upvote 1
Guest HoneyBadger555
50 minutes ago, DTHAI said:

Congratulations to everyone! I interviewed 9/16 and still have not heard back 😕

Don’t be discouraged by the date you interviewed! I thought for sure I was out after people I interviewed on the same day with got accepted almost 3 weeks ago. It’s not over until it’s over!