Touro Nevada 2020-2021 Application Cycle

21 hours ago, tammyrins said:

Is anyone allowed to give hints what the interview was like? This is the first invitation I got and my second cycle applying (didn’t get any last year). Do you have to submit an essay as part of the interview? A lot of ethical questions? Group interview? I’m just worried I’ll mess up what could be my only chance 😩 or if you’re not allowed to disclose that’s alright too..

Take a deep breath and relax! There is a lot of information given then a group and MMI portion for the actual interview (this was detailed in the agenda). Everyone was so nice and welcoming so just show them who you are and you will do really well! 

Just now, crindl14 said:

Hey guys, sorry. I got the call from Dr Tobin Thursday 9/24 and was so excited that I posted right away on here. I quickly deleted the post as I wanted to wait until I got the official email, which came today. I am thrilled to join the class of 2023 at TUN. Fingers crossed for the rest of you!!

I got my acceptance email today too! Completely speechless!

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Eskeetit79 said:

So it’s been 8 weeks since my interview do I fully commit to other programs or...

Honestly I would say to commit to a program you've been accepted to (wait till the last minute if you can) and if this is your top choice school and they accept you you can always put two deposits down. That way you for sure are going to a school just in case touro does not accept you.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, MelPA said:

Just received an interview invite!

CASPA submitted 08/15

Supplemental submitted 08/18

Application under review notice 08/24

Interview invite 10/08 

Congrats!! My application was under review 8/18, but I still haven’t heard back yet. Starting to get really discouraged but super happy for everyone hearing back!

• Like 1