Colorado Mesa 2020-2021

8 minutes ago, SaschaRochelle said:

So is the opinion that if you haven't heard from them, it's a rejection? Because those who were waitlisted were told that the class is full? 

That is my understanding... I just emailed admissions to ask if they will notify applicants of their status regardless of if it is a rejection/waitlist/acceptance. I'll let you know what they say!

8 minutes ago, EmC2297 said:

That is my understanding... I just emailed admissions to ask if they will notify applicants of their status regardless of if it is a rejection/waitlist/acceptance. I'll let you know what they say!

I don't like this whole being ghosted by schools thing! As if this isn't stressful enough! Definitely share when you find out!

• Like 1

On 9/9/2020 at 2:39 PM, SaschaRochelle said:

I don't like this whole being ghosted by schools thing! As if this isn't stressful enough! Definitely share when you find out!

Never got a response from them and also didn't receive the email saying their class is full... Starting to think my email/app got lost or something😂

6 minutes ago, jPAula said:

Contrary to the popular saying, "no news is good news" I feel this does not apply for the PA application process, unfortunately. When did you apply? 

I think you’re right unfortunately. I applied at the end of May and received a confirmation email, but nothing since then. I have even emailed them and heard no response back which is weird... WBU?

Yes, received a conformation email shortly after applying and I did email a few weeks ago on August 20th asking for an update and they did email me back within the day basically stating that they are still reviewing applications and they will extend interviews as necessary and that they will email with any kind of status update. 

9 minutes ago, jPAula said:

Yes, received a conformation email shortly after applying and I did email a few weeks ago on August 20th asking for an update and they did email me back within the day basically stating that they are still reviewing applications and they will extend interviews as necessary and that they will email with any kind of status update. 

Hmm okay, weird communication! I’m like 99% sure I am rejected, I’m just hoping for a formal one. I’m just confused why some people have heard things and others haven’t. 

1 minute ago, EmC2297 said:

Hmm okay, weird communication! I’m like 99% sure I am rejected, I’m just hoping for a formal one. I’m just confused why some people have heard things and others haven’t. 

I'm 99.9% sure I am rejected at this point too 😞 and am also confused why many have received a formal rejection and we have not. 

• 2 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, Meco16 said:

To those who have been accepted... are you still waiting on other school acceptance options or are you set on mesa? Do you think those in the class now also feel pretty set on mesa if you've been part of any group with them? 

From what I've seen, it looks like there are at least two people who are waiting to hear back from other schools. I'm sure there are more though who either aren't on Facebook or who don't feel comfortable saying that. Personally, I'm set on Mesa. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone! I'm a PA in the Grand Junction area and I'm looking to give away my copies of "The Ultimate Guide to Getting Into Physician Assistant School" by Andrew Rodican (third edition) and "How To Write Your Physician Assistant Personal Statement" by Stephen Pasquini. I'm hoping to give them away for free to someone that would benefit from during the next application cycle, so if you want them or know someone applying let me know! Must be able to pick them up in GJ, I don't want to deal with the hassle of shipping :).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...