Colorado Mesa 2020-2021

5 hours ago, EmC2297 said:

Also, has anyone else received a rejection email?? I haven't heard a peep from them since I submitted! Maybe rejections will be sent out once the September 1st deadline hits??

When did you submit? I submitted mid June and also nothing. I did email them about a week ago checking on my status and heard back within a few hours stating something along the lines of "we will extend interviews as necessary" but it was pretty vague as to where they were in the actual process...I know this isn't helpful! 

11 hours ago, jPAula said:

When did you submit? I submitted mid June and also nothing. I did email them about a week ago checking on my status and heard back within a few hours stating something along the lines of "we will extend interviews as necessary" but it was pretty vague as to where they were in the actual process...I know this isn't helpful! 

I submitted in May. I just want some sort of an update bc it sounds like they've already interviewed/accepted a good chunk of people and they're only accepting 20-30 students!

10 hours ago, KaiteKakes said:

I didn't even interview. So I'm sure it's just going to people waitlisted. The rest of us will get rejection letters. 

That is what I was thinking, but it is also kinda weird bc I would've figured they would send rejections first to the people who haven't interviewed... Oh well

44 minutes ago, EmC2297 said:

That is what I was thinking, but it is also kinda weird bc I would've figured they would send rejections first to the people who haven't interviewed... Oh well

To be honest, I don't think they really care that much about us. Haha. So I'd be happy to get a rejection at this point, rather than be ghosted. 

• Like 2

I received an email on July 13th saying:

"This email serves to confirm that your application has been submitted to the Colorado Mesa University Physician Assistant Program through the CASPA application service...We ask applicants to provide each of the following:

1. Submit CASPer Exam scores to CMU PA Program
  2. Pay the $50 CMU Graduate School admission fee"

I have email receipts from CASPer and from there online payment system as well. Did anyone receive any other information after they did all this to confirm that they actually received everything from you?