2020-2021 Application Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/27/2020 at 9:38 PM, becoyle said:

Hi everyone!! I’m not sure if the program was making a Facebook page for those accepted or not but I figured we could maybe get one started in the meantime? Let me know what you guys think! 

I think they were eventually going to make a Facebook page, but I’d definitely like to connect with everyone. Maybe we could make at least a group me if not a Facebook page.

1 hour ago, Kamelia said:

I think they were eventually going to make a Facebook page, but I’d definitely like to connect with everyone. Maybe we could make at least a group me if not a Facebook page.

Hi! I would be interested in creating some kind of group before the official Facebook one is made. A groupme sounds like a good idea also. If anyone is interested in making or joining a groupme, we can start trying to get one set up. Just let me know! 

37 minutes ago, briwatkins23 said:

Just received an interview invite a couple hours ago for 11/5 and 11/6! So excited! 

Same here! Congrats and best of luck to you!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...