2020-2021 Application Cycle

On 10/13/2020 at 10:57 AM, J3dasilva said:

Congrats to those receiving interviews! Would anyone be able to let us know the time frame that they're scheduling interviews for at this time and share your stats including volunteering/leadership/work experience since those are big components for MUSC. Thanks in advance and congrats again!

There are 15 interview times starting Oct 26th through Nov 21st. Each has 18 slots available. It's hard to give good stats for those items because I think the quality of the experience/how we wrote about them plays a big part, but I had 260 volunteer hours, 96 leadership hours, and 1,500 PCE/HCE hours. All of the spots still aren't full, so don't give up hope if you haven't received an invite yet!

Can't wait to meet my fellow applicants on Nov. 7th!

• Like 2

This is my top choice school and I’m getting nervous having not heard anything. I was verified 6/29 and received a ready for review email from the program 8/14. I’m out of state and I’m not sure if that makes a difference. I also started a new job in the past month as a MA. It’s not on my application yet and I’m trying to figure out what the best way to put it on there is. If you put it on CASPA and update it does the school look at the updated? Or at this point do you just email the school information? Will they even want my information if they haven’t even contacted me? I’m not sure how to do it and I’m stressing. 😪