• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi! Just wanted everybody to know that Mr. Antoine said that he would start notifying applicants of decisions on Monday! He said he will call and follow up with an email for those accepted and email f

I imagine that there will be a wave of posts once people start hearing back (based on the threads of past years). I’m equally anxious - never before have I been jumping at spam phone calls like I have

Nope! Starting to think they might not be calling today. It's very nerve racking but just remember everything happens for a reason!

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, J3dasilva said:

Anyone else send in their supplemental today? If anyone has applied here before, how long did you hear anything after? Good luck!

I submitted mine today as well! I am a first time applicant but I saw that a student received an interview invite within days of submitting on July 1st last cycle. 

On 7/1/2020 at 10:07 AM, J3dasilva said:

Anyone else send in their supplemental today? If anyone has applied here before, how long did you hear anything after? Good luck!

Hi! I applied last year and was waitlisted. I applied at the end of August and did not hear back from them until the end of September. They only held 4 interview days with morning and afternoon sessions. As far as I know, they are not rolling admissions, so it might take awhile before you receive an interview invite!

On 7/1/2020 at 9:11 PM, Carol19 said:

I submitted mine today as well! I am a first time applicant but I saw that a student received an interview invite within days of submitting on July 1st last cycle. 

I saw that too! I am intrigued to see if the same will happen this cycle. Good luck!

On 7/3/2020 at 8:34 AM, eluch15 said:

Hi! I applied last year and was waitlisted. I applied at the end of August and did not hear back from them until the end of September. They only held 4 interview days with morning and afternoon sessions. As far as I know, they are not rolling admissions, so it might take awhile before you receive an interview invite!

How was their interview process?

8 hours ago, J3dasilva said:

How was their interview process?

They had a presentation, tour, Q&A, essay (15 mins), group activity and MMI style interviews. For the MMI, you had timed one on one interviews with faculty and then a timed scenario! Definitely an extensive interview process, but their faculty was very friendly and welcoming which is why I am reapplying! 

Edited by eluch15
10 hours ago, eluch15 said:

They had a presentation, tour, Q&A, essay (15 mins), group activity and MMI style interviews. For the MMI, you had timed one on one interviews with faculty and then a timed scenario! Definitely an extensive interview process, but their faculty was very friendly and welcoming which is why I am reapplying! 

Did they give you any feedback about why they waitlisted you? I had a school give me some pretty lame feedback for a waitlist so I am hoping it was just that one program.

12 hours ago, J3dasilva said:

Did they give you any feedback about why they waitlisted you? I had a school give me some pretty lame feedback for a waitlist so I am hoping it was just that one program.

Unfortunately, they did not tell me anything specific. They score each applicant on their performance, so my guess is that  I just didn't score high enough on their rubric to get accepted. 

7 minutes ago, J3dasilva said:

Anyone else get the GRE/PA-CAT email? I read it really fast and thought it was saying we had to take both 😅

Has anyone taken the PA-CAT? I'm kind of intrigued to take it, I feel like I would do better than the GRE.

I did the same thing!! Freaked me out. But at this point I feel like I wouldn’t have enough time to prepare, so I’m just hoping they don’t give preference to it over the GRE. 

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, nsbiosands said:

If you don’t mind me asking when did you apply? I didn’t get that email yet!

Yeah of course! I submitted my CASPA application on 7/13 and it was verified 7/17, submitted my MUSC supplemental app on 7/13. I received an email from MUSC saying it was “completed” on 7/20. 

• 3 weeks later...