2020-2021 Application Cycle

11 minutes ago, singerdancer said:

Hi everyone, I submitted pretty late (9/23) about how long after submission did you guys receive a supplemental invite?

Hey! Can sometimes take up to 3 months to get a response. I don't know if this helps, but I applied about 2 months before you (end of July) and I haven't gotten an update yet. Assuming I will probably hear something by later this month. 

On 10/23/2020 at 7:32 AM, Laybunny said:

If it helps, I've heard of so many stories of people who didn't even get an interview invite at "safety" schools, and got accepted into schools that they applied to mostly for giggles because they figured there was no way they would get in.

It's a weird way PA school applications work, and each program does it in a different way. So try not to be so hard on yourself. You may still get accepted, or possibly even accepted at one of your "non-safety" programs. 

I got into top 10/20 programs already and was just rejected from my bottom 2 programs this week without interview lol

Speaking of also just got an invite to complete the supplemental app for Touro! Submitted my initial app for Touro Late July/Early August.

Edited by AlphaCharlie99
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, lmbrophy23 said:

For those of you that recieved a supplemental invite, how long did it take for them if you received an interview? I got a supplemental invite last night, but it seems a lot of people are receiving this.

I have the same question, I submitted my supplemental application almost a month ago but haven't received any interview invite yet. I'm not sure if I still have a chance.