Jump to content

Recommended Posts

55 minutes ago, lmbrophy23 said:

Hello all! I submitted my application back in the end of June, but have yet to receive the "your application is under review" email. Has anyone else had this issue?  I know things are hectic with the virus and schools are backlogged, but I wanted to see if anyone who submitted around the time I did is in the same boat as me.

 

Thank you!

I am! Seems like a lot of other people are as well.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello everyone! I am a current officer of the MSPAS/MPH Class of 2023. I look forward to meeting some of you this upcoming fall! Congratulations to everyone who has been accepted! We are so excit

Hello Everyone, I apologize that this forum has not been updated much from this account. This account belongs to the current VP for the first year class here at Touro. We change hands in the midd

If it helps, I've heard of so many stories of people who didn't even get an interview invite at "safety" schools, and got accepted into schools that they applied to mostly for giggles because they fig

Posted Images

58 minutes ago, lmbrophy23 said:

Hello all! I submitted my application back in the end of June, but have yet to receive the "your application is under review" email. Has anyone else had this issue?  I know things are hectic with the virus and schools are backlogged, but I wanted to see if anyone who submitted around the time I did is in the same boat as me.

 

Thank you!

Same here as well! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PREEEEPA said:

Nov 4th! I was confused because the email said they only do interviews Mondays and Tuesdays but the 4th is a Wednesday. Maybe because of voting for the election?

Same, Nov 4th! I emailed Ms. Bible to confirm the day. It’s my 1st time, how are you going to prepare? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Nesma said:

Same, Nov 4th! I emailed Ms. Bible to confirm the day. It’s my 1st time, how are you going to prepare? 

I also asked to confirm the day! This will be my 3rd interview. For my last 2 interviews I used Savannah Perry's book and found it really helpful there are tons of practice questions in it. It also walks you through how to do MMI questions which was super helpful for my last MMI Interview. I believe this interview will be MMI as well?

Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, joethepa said:

Still...i feel kinda discouraged. I was verified mid-July...

I’m sorry. Hang in there! It’s all we can really do. Touro is my top choice at this point, so believe me, I’m right there on the roller coaster with ya. 

Traditionally their review process does take a long time though, so it’s quite possible some of us might not even get updates that our app is under review until well into November. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, alysd said:

I’m sorry. Hang in there! It’s all we can really do. Touro is my top choice at this point, so believe me, I’m right there on the roller coaster with ya. 

Traditionally their review process does take a long time though, so it’s quite possible some of us might not even get updates that our app is under review until well into November. 

That’s a bit more comforting news. Thank you! Good luck to you!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

For those who have successfully submitted their supplemental, do we need to upload unofficial transcripts as part of the Post-Secondary Academic Section? It says to please upload unofficial transcripts but then also says if we have uploaded transcripts to a CAS (which I presume refers to CASPA) then we should not upload transcripts to the supplemental application. I wasn’t sure, thanks! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, jwalk said:

For those who have successfully submitted their supplemental, do we need to upload unofficial transcripts as part of the Post-Secondary Academic Section? It says to please upload unofficial transcripts but then also says if we have uploaded transcripts to a CAS (which I presume refers to CASPA) then we should not upload transcripts to the supplemental application. I wasn’t sure, thanks! 

If you uploaded/sent your transcript to CASPA, then you do not need to upload an unofficial transcript to the supplemental. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Pa98173jd said:

Last cycle, I was rejected in December so I expect the same at this point. Im honestly in disbelief that I'm getting rejected from the Touro sister colleges this cycle. They were my safety schools 😭

I am not sure why you think that! Like I noted above, last year Touro was still sending out supplemental apps through Nov & Dec, & inviting interviewees into the new year. It’s only October. Gotta keep up that PMA (positive mental attitude)! 

Edited by alysd
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Pa98173jd said:

Last cycle, I was rejected in December so I expect the same at this point. Im honestly in disbelief that I'm getting rejected from the Touro sister colleges this cycle. They were my safety schools 😭

That's interesting because I thought all applications will still be in consideration, until all of seats are taken.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More