• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello everyone! I am a current officer of the MSPAS/MPH Class of 2023. I look forward to meeting some of you this upcoming fall! Congratulations to everyone who has been accepted! We are so excit

Hello Everyone, I apologize that this forum has not been updated much from this account. This account belongs to the current VP for the first year class here at Touro. We change hands in the midd

If it helps, I've heard of so many stories of people who didn't even get an interview invite at "safety" schools, and got accepted into schools that they applied to mostly for giggles because they fig

Posted Images

Does anyone recall a direct contact email address for PA admissions? I had it on the email account for my old job but forgot to copy everything down before I left. I sent an email to their general admissions address but I thought that there was someone more specific. 

Hate to bother them when they're likely busy reviewing everyone's applications, but I have a question about if they want me to report that in the time since applying there I left my old job, moved away, and started a new job. 

2 hours ago, alysd said:

Does anyone recall a direct contact email address for PA admissions? I had it on the email account for my old job but forgot to copy everything down before I left. I sent an email to their general admissions address but I thought that there was someone more specific. 

Hate to bother them when they're likely busy reviewing everyone's applications, but I have a question about if they want me to report that in the time since applying there I left my old job, moved away, and started a new job. 

naisha.bible@tu.edu

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Emrosti1215 said:

Congrats! When did you apply/when were you CASPA verified? Is this the first communication you’ve had from the school since applying?

I applied June 12. Recieved a confirmation email from them Wednesday and received the supplemental today. 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, biopsyd said:

I submitted late June and still haven't received a supplemental application. Should I email them or continue being patient? lol 

Not everyone who applies gets sent a supplemental app invite. 

I hope you do soon though! (And hope I do too 🤞🏼)

• Like 1
1 minute ago, shannon29 said:

I am in the same boat as you. 

8 minutes ago, biopsyd said:

I submitted late June and still haven't received a supplemental application. Should I email them or continue being patient? lol 

Also same! Applied late June. I have not received any sort of confirmation email that they even received my application though. I am hoping for that to be soon since it seems the early June applicants received responses last week. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, alysd said:

Not everyone who applies gets sent a supplemental app invite. 

I hope you do soon though! (And hope I do too 🤞🏼)

That's correct. You only get one if you meet their requirements during their pre-screening. 

I applied last year and received a supplemental. But this year is taking a lot longer to get it.

Of course COVID wasn't around last year so it's understandable, but it has also been like 4 months. lol

• Like 2
On 9/25/2020 at 8:39 PM, oxyjen said:

I received my supplemental application invite today (Sept 25th)!

I submitted my supplemental app on 09/27 and received an email confirmation/"app is eligible for committee review" on Oct 13th. Has anyone heard back about interview invites yet?

8 hours ago, oxyjen said:

I submitted my supplemental app on 09/27 and received an email confirmation/"app is eligible for committee review" on Oct 13th. Has anyone heard back about interview invites yet?

Haven't heard anything back yet. Maybe closer towards end of October and early November we will hear back?

1 hour ago, nervousformyclasses said:

Hey did she email you back by any chance?

Yes she did but said they don’t consider any updates - only consider what was included at time of application - but will have the opportunity to make PCE updates if offered a supplemental application. 

Which is totally fair. The only reason I considered emailing them is because I had some major life changes (moved away, left my job, started a new job in a different specialty with new job title). 

17 minutes ago, alysd said:

Yes she did but said they don’t consider any updates - only consider what was included at time of application - but will have the opportunity to make PCE updates if offered a supplemental application. 

Which is totally fair. The only reason I considered emailing them is because I had some major life changes (moved away, left my job, started a new job in a different specialty with new job title). 

I was actually just wondering if she responded in general because a week ago I emailed both her and the general admissions email they provided in the supplemental application email they sent (about requesting the fee waiver code) and I still haven't received a response from either 😕 

Thanks a lot for letting me know! Hope everything goes well for you. 

Edited by nervousformyclasses
  • Like 1

Hello all! I submitted my application back in the end of June, but have yet to receive the "your application is under review" email. Has anyone else had this issue?  I know things are hectic with the virus and schools are backlogged, but I wanted to see if anyone who submitted around the time I did is in the same boat as me.

Thank you!