2020-2021 Application Cycle

7 minutes ago, hannahthompson6 said:

Received a supplemental invite today! Does anyone know what this means? Does everyone who meets the minimum requirements get a supplemental invite?

No, only certain people that they choose to extend it to based upon evaluation of initial application 🙂 

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, PrePAKrista said:

When I submitted I received a confirmation e-mail that gave me a pin number and password. When I logged on I saw the supplemental questions. Is this the same supplementals that everyone is talking about? Can someone describe how the supplemental invite looked like for them?

If you received an invite to submit a supplemental application and logged onto their portal, then yes it is the same supplemental questions. Out of the list of programs, you obviously choose the pa program one and those are the questions you answer and upload.

Hi everyone! I also received a supplemental invite a couple days ago, however, I am having trouble accessing the link. On my end, I cannot connect to their website server. In fact, I am unable to go to access any of the Touro websites. Has anyone else had this problem? I have emailed admissions, but no reply yet. Any thoughts on troubleshooting are appreciated!

Hi everyone! I also received a supplemental invite a couple days ago, however, I am having trouble accessing the link. On my end, I cannot connect to their website server. In fact, I am unable to go to access any of the Touro websites. Has anyone else had this problem? I have emailed admissions, but no reply yet. Any thoughts on troubleshooting are appreciated!

Im having that same issue now. I’m assuming their website is down. Probably will check back again later today or tomorrow and see if the issue is resolved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

35 minutes ago, Pa98173jd said:

From my experience last year, they just mass reject at a very, very late date that youve forgotten youve applied to the program lol. So, it may take a while to receive a response.

I think about it and drive by it all the time so forgetting feels very unlikely 😂

But I agree on the latter part, last year I didn’t get anything until November. 

Submitted CASPA: 5/18, Application under review email: 7/22, Supplemental App Invite: 9/3, Submitted Supplemental Invite Questions: 9/14, Eligible for Committee Review Email: 9/16

Hopefully these timelines help some people out! If you haven't heard back, be patient and don't lose hope! I was starting to worry when I saw others were hearing back, but there's still plenty of time left in the cycle! Best of luck, everyone!

Edited by hlreed4
  • Like 1

A little bit late to the process applying here. I already submitted applications to other schools, but decided to add a few more. I already had all my MA/CNA experiences listed under patient care experience but noticed on their website to put it under healthcare experience. I had already submitted to other schools and therefore unable to edit. did anyone else have this issue? 

On 9/14/2020 at 10:22 AM, singerdancer said:

A little bit late to the process applying here. I already submitted applications to other schools, but decided to add a few more. I already had all my MA/CNA experiences listed under patient care experience but noticed on their website to put it under healthcare experience. I had already submitted to other schools and therefore unable to edit. did anyone else have this issue? 

You can always email them to be sure, but I didn't have any difficulty. I got the supplemental app for Touro and basically all of my hours are CNA and are listed under patient care experience.

Edited by Laybunny
  • Upvote 2

I submitted my CASPA app back on June 7th, and finally received a confirmation email today on September 17th stating that my app is currently under review. Email also states that it takes about 10-14 days for apps to be reviewed/before you hear back about secondary apps, but can take longer during peak times. Fingers crossed, goodluck to everyone! : )

Edited by Guest

On 9/17/2020 at 6:49 PM, oxyjen said:

I submitted my CASPA app back on June 7th, and finally received a confirmation email today on September 17th stating that my app is currently under review. Email also states that it takes about 10-14 days for apps to be reviewed/before you hear back about secondary apps, but can take longer during peak times. Fingers crossed, goodluck to everyone! : )

I received my supplemental application invite today (Sept 25th)!

Congrats! When was your application verified?

My app was verified as received by the program and under review on Sept 17th.
My CASPA app was submitted 6/07 and verified on 6/11.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk