• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello everyone! I am a current officer of the MSPAS/MPH Class of 2023. I look forward to meeting some of you this upcoming fall! Congratulations to everyone who has been accepted! We are so excit

Hello Everyone, I apologize that this forum has not been updated much from this account. This account belongs to the current VP for the first year class here at Touro. We change hands in the midd

If it helps, I've heard of so many stories of people who didn't even get an interview invite at "safety" schools, and got accepted into schools that they applied to mostly for giggles because they fig

Posted Images

On 8/17/2020 at 10:34 AM, Rickies said:

Has anyone else received a supplemental invite? I got my under review letter on July 22. And have not received an update. Was wondering if anyone is in the same boat? 

Hi! I also got my under review letter July 22, but I have not received a supplemental application invite yet. 

12 minutes ago, maddielyman said:

I got my supplemental invite last night at 10pm!  I submitted in May and got a confirmation email from them July 22

Congrats! So it seems like your confirmation email took at least 8 weeks after application? I applied end of June and its been just over 9 weeks now and I still haven't received a confirmation email. Seems very odd to me but I will keep waiting!

Congrats on the supplemental invite! Good luck!

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Emrosti1215 said:

Congrats! So it seems like your confirmation email took at least 8 weeks after application? I applied end of June and its been just over 9 weeks now and I still haven't received a confirmation email. Seems very odd to me but I will keep waiting!

Congrats on the supplemental invite! Good luck!

Thank you!  I submitted May 18th so it was just over 9 weeks for them to get back to me and I had applied pretty early in the cycle.  I don't know exactly how long it takes them to go through applications, but no news is still good news!

5 hours ago, Candiceprepa said:

Hi all, for those of you that received your supplemental. When you said "verified by Touro" was it a separate e-mail that they sent or was it "verified" on CASPA? I never received a separate e-mail from Touro and but was CASPA verified around July 1st. Thanks for your help!

Yeah for me I was talking about an email from Touro saying they received my app and that it was currently under review. I submitted May 18, was verified by CASPA the next day, and got that email from Touro on July 22. 

6 minutes ago, Kaletove said:

For those that received a supplemental invite, I’m confused when it comes to LOR. On the initial email it says to re submit the letters but once you get into the supplemental app it says don’t re submit of you have already submitted them to “CAS” 

Yeah, I was confused on that as well. I've been debating whether or not I should submit them again. 

Also on the additional question #3, it says that we should limit our responses to 350 words or less. Does anyone know if that means we should limit our responses for each part to 350 words or does that mean we should limit the entire question #3 to 350 words or less (so together A,B,&C)?

10 minutes ago, shimeeshimee said:

Yeah, I was confused on that as well. I've been debating whether or not I should submit them again. 

Also on the additional question #3, it says that we should limit our responses to 350 words or less. Does anyone know if that means we should limit our responses for each part to 350 words or does that mean we should limit the entire question #3 to 350 words or less (so together A,B,&C)?

I read the instructions on the link given and it says you don’t have to submit LOR again if they’re on caspa, however in my invite for supplemental email it says they’re missing my LOR... so I’m still confused. 

As for #3 I think they’re allowing 350 words per question 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Kaletove said:

I read the instructions on the link given and it says you don’t have to submit LOR again if they’re on caspa, however in my invite for supplemental email it says they’re missing my LOR... so I’m still confused. 

As for #3 I think they’re allowing 350 words per question 

I think if the email says that you're missing some LORs, it's better to just email them to inquire about which LORs were/weren't received to know if you need to send additional letters or not? I checked the link you mentioned and yeah it says that if all 3 letters were received on CASPA , then we don't have to add additional recommenders unless we want to. 

Also, thanks for the response! You clarified a lot for me!

12 minutes ago, ARHEES said:

Has anyone else not received the supplemental yet? Ive submitted my app in May 18th and verified on the 19th  but nothing 

I am in the same boat. Applied June 22. Verified June 24th (CASPA) but nothing from the school related to confirmation of application receipt nor supplemental. It seems to be taking a varying length of time for people from 6-10 weeks. And I guess for some of us even longer?

41 minutes ago, Emrosti1215 said:

I am in the same boat. Applied June 22. Verified June 24th (CASPA) but nothing from the school related to confirmation of application receipt nor supplemental. It seems to be taking a varying length of time for people from 6-10 weeks. And I guess for some of us even longer?

That is what it seems like. I've heard from others that some schools don't even send rejection emails until after their interview cycle. But I am REALLY hoping this is not the case. There is a lot going on this cycle, like the pandemic, so I'm hoping to hear soon. If I don't hear in a week or two I think I might email to see what is going on. 

15 minutes ago, anizam said:

59 minutes ago, Emrosti1215 said:

Last year it was really common to not get any communication from them until October - November. I didn’t get confirmation that my app was received & under review until the end of a November despite applying in the summer. Hang in there 🙂 

• Like 2

For those who received supplemental invites, how long did it take for you to hear from Touro regarding that your application was received and under review?

My CASPA application was verified 6/11 and I submitted it on 6/7. Haven’t heard anything since (I did hear back from their sister campus TUN, so I am curious!).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 9/3/2020 at 3:00 PM, oxyjen said:

For those who received supplemental invites, how long did it take for you to hear from Touro regarding that your application was received and under review?

My CASPA application was verified 6/11 and I submitted it on 6/7. Haven’t heard anything since (I did hear back from their sister campus TUN, so I am curious!).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also was verified june 10 and heard nothing back

• Upvote 1