2020-2021 Application Cycle

Anyone else in the same boat as me..... haven't heard anything since submitting my supplemental Nov 2020... currently trying to re-apply for the upcoming cycle but don't know what to put for the supplemental question "Please provide the application year(s) and outcome(s) for your previous Touro University California MSPAS/MPH applications." sos lol... do I just put "I applied in the 2020-2021 cycle but have not received any correspondence regarding the status of my application." ????? thanks in advance everyone!

To those who have confirmed Touro as their choice of school for this coming year (as the class of 2024). If you would like to be added to the class facebook group, search for Touro University Joint MSPAS/MPH Class of 2024 Students and request to be added. You will be cross referenced to the admitted student list (please don't add if you haven't confirmed) then added. Here you can start networking with your future classmates, find roommates for the coming year, and continue getting excited for your PA journey. We are so excited to have you and get to meet you all this fall.

To those still waiting to hear back from the school. Do not lose hope. Touro moves slow. People change the school last minute. We had someone change the week before we started, and one of our classmates got pulled out of the waiting list.

On 3/11/2021 at 8:56 AM, EPthePA said:

Hi, I’m super curious about housing, maybe it’s too early but I haven’t been able to find too maybe vacancies. How close to campus do students typically live? 

Hi EP,

Most students live on Mare Island, in Vallejo, or Benicia. If admitted, you'll have access to TUConnect which has a lot of listings for rooms on Mare Island. I hope this helps!

On 3/27/2021 at 11:15 PM, t12r345 said:

Does anyone know if there is a FB group created for c/o 2024 yet? I tried looking it up but seems like there isn't one or maybe I just can't find it. Congrats to those who got accepted and good luck to everyone else!!

Search "Touro University Joint MSPAS/MPH Class of 2024 Students" if you have been admitted and confirmed Touro

Hi everyone! Just wanted to update the thread, but I received a voicemail a few moments ago for an interview for next Thursday. I'm pleasantly surprised as I'm currently working on this next cycle's application already lol. She also told me that she has been making several calls this morning, so definitely keep your phones handy 🙂 Hoping that there are still some seats for us who are still hopeful of starting this fall! 🙂 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, thisisaudrey said:

Hi everyone! Just wanted to update the thread, but I received a voicemail a few moments ago for an interview for next Thursday. I'm pleasantly surprised as I'm currently working on this next cycle's application already lol. She also told me that she has been making several calls this morning, so definitely keep your phones handy 🙂 Hoping that there are still some seats for us who are still hopeful of starting this fall! 🙂 

That is super cool to hear, thank you for sharing! Also I think it’s great that they’re doing phone calls rather than emails at this stage in the app process. Nice courtesy. 

• Like 1

On 5/25/2021 at 5:47 PM, TouroCaliPA said:

Search "Touro University Joint MSPAS/MPH Class of 2024 Students" if you have been admitted and confirmed Touro

Greetings Touro! Does confirmation happen via email once you have submitted required forms and a seat deposit? Thank you!

Hi all! So, I checked in again with this program and got a final decision that I was denied for an interview this year. Not ideal, but it's good to have some closure and move forward. It's been a pleasure conversing with everyone this cycle. To those reapplying, I'm sure I'll be talking to you soon!

- Alys

• Like 1

On 6/11/2021 at 6:08 AM, Mackg730 said:

Has anyone that is waitlisted hear back yet?

The waitlist is also rolling. Last year we had a few (3 or 4) get off the waitlist throughout the even 1 week before school started (someone got off the waitlist to their top school last minute). So I would hold out hope a little longer while you send your application out for the next cycle. They just finished their last interview a week or two ago so I think they're just now considering waitlist. Fingers crossed you get in!

• Like 1

On 6/19/2021 at 8:42 PM, TouroCaliPA said:

The waitlist is also rolling. Last year we had a few (3 or 4) get off the waitlist throughout the even 1 week before school started (someone got off the waitlist to their top school last minute). So I would hold out hope a little longer while you send your application out for the next cycle. They just finished their last interview a week or two ago so I think they're just now considering waitlist. Fingers crossed you get in!

Thank you so much! Hoping to hear some good news soon.