2020-2021 Application Cycle

Just now, alysd said:

I thought there were only 2 interviews remaining, so I’m actually happy with this news!

I know someone who just got invited and they're having 3 next week, 19th to 21st. Kinda bummed out because its 5:30pm on a Friday so probably nothing else in that set of interviews 😕 

5 minutes ago, tngu96 said:

I know someone who just got invited and they're having 3 next week, 19th to 21st. Kinda bummed out because its 5:30pm on a Friday so probably nothing else in that set of interviews 😕 

Dang, right in a row! I had assumed they’d be spread out from now through the beginning of May. 

Agree. I hope that’s not the end of interview invites 🙏🏼

Also, holy smokes only 5 days notice 😅 guess we need to always be ready

16 minutes ago, roadtomed said:

Is it too late to complete the supplemental if their last 3 interviews are next week? I received it in February but thought they were already done with interviews. Does anyone know how many more seats are left? I just don’t want to waste my money since a new cycle is coming up. 

Unfortunately, I think you only have about a month to submit the supplemental after you receive it. I would check to see if you are past the deadline they gave you

10 minutes ago, taraaaa said:

I received my supplemental beginning of April and am completing it this weekend. Do you guys think it is worth it to turn it in? 

Maybe you should email them to ask! I would inquire if there are still interview invitations pending, thus should you still complete the supplemental app. I’d be curious what they say. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I submitted my supplemental app the first week of February and have still not heard back regarding any update. Anyone else in the same situation? I emailed Touro and still have not heard back. It is painful to wait especially since it looks like they have already interviewed and accepted quite a few applicants 😕 ...Has anyone had any luck hearing back from Ms. Bible or getting through on the phone to admissions about their questions?  

6 hours ago, paftw said:

I submitted my supplemental app the first week of February and have still not heard back regarding any update. Anyone else in the same situation? I emailed Touro and still have not heard back. It is painful to wait especially since it looks like they have already interviewed and accepted quite a few applicants 😕 ...Has anyone had any luck hearing back from Ms. Bible or getting through on the phone to admissions about their questions?  

Last chatted with her a couple of weeks ago. I sent an email this Monday about the new cycle opening to inquire if there still may be another interview in the pipeline or if all interview invitations have been sent out already / if we should just be ready to reapply. I haven’t heard back yet but will let y’all know if I do. 

P.S. for those that haven’t heard - they’re doing away with the supplemental app this coming cycle; supplemental questions will be included on CASPA. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, chhlsys said:

Has anyone who got invited for a supplement app in April received any news since after submitting??

No and I’m hoping they wouldn’t just invite us to make a profit and not even reach out. I’m praying they will offer may dates this week fingers crossed! 

4 minutes ago, Ucscaly said:

No and I’m hoping they wouldn’t just invite us to make a profit and not even reach out. I’m praying they will offer may dates this week fingers crossed! 

I really don’t think that’s the case. I’ve met a few representatives from the program and they seem like great genuine people. I bet there’s just a lot of fantastic applicants to weigh out, like all of us 🙂

At this point I’m getting my app prepped on CASPA to reapply. I asked a couple of weeks ago if they have any interviews remaining but haven’t heard back. I imagine they’re getting close to spring semester finals right now. 

Edited by alysd
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, alysd said:

I really don’t think that’s the case. I’ve met a few representatives from the program and they seem like great genuine people. I bet there’s just a lot of fantastic applicants to weigh out, like all of us 🙂

At this point I’m getting my app prepped on CASPA to reapply. I asked a couple of weeks ago if they have any interviews remaining but haven’t heard back. I imagine they’re getting close to spring semester finals right now. 

I don’t think it’s the case either. I’m sure it’s a lot of candidates left and they are probably down to final seats so we will see what happens! The wait is stressful but hey if it’s meant to be great if not! Here’s to another year of applying!! Best of luck!!

I submitted my secondary application a few weeks ago and I still haven't heard back from them but, I got accepted to my dream school so I hope if I did get an interview, I will decline and give it to someone who truly wants it. Good luck to everyone still waiting and and congratulations on the people who have already had acceptance!

• Like 2

On 5/11/2021 at 3:43 PM, futurepako said:

Just wanted to let people know that I just emailed today asking about an update on my application after I submitted my supplication a little while ago and I was told that there were more interview dates! So good luck to all of us who are still waiting 🙂 there is deff still hope! 

Hey! Thanks so much for sharing this information, much appreciated 😁 By any chance, do you know when the upcoming interview dates are approximately? 

15 hours ago, FuturePAKR said:

Hey! Thanks so much for sharing this information, much appreciated 😁 By any chance, do you know when the upcoming interview dates are approximately? 

She didn’t say! She just said she knows there will be one ore more interviews and she told me to check back in which I actually emailed yesterday just to check back in! She didn’t email back but if she does I will let u know! 

• Thanks 1