2020-2021 Application Cycle

On 3/28/2021 at 1:53 PM, Prepa03 said:

Anyone else interviewing on March 30? Received an invite this past Thursday after receiving the "file complete" email on 01/12/21. The wait is long but worth it!

Good luck on your interview tomorrow!! My file complete was on 11/02/20 but still haven’t heard anything. Good luck to everyone applying and interviewing 🙂 

Question!

I just received my supplemental application and was filling it out when I got a little confused in the section regarding the "Recommendation Provider List". In the supplemental it states "Recommendations: Previously submitted through CAS or other third party agencies need not be uploaded here, just add the provider(s) names and requisite details save and proceed." So I guess I am confused on is whether or not I select "yes" or "no" in regards to the question it asks, wondering if the provider will be submitting a recommendation online since the provider has done so already through CASPA. Hopefully this question makes sense! All help is appreciated! 🙂 

On 4/1/2021 at 10:13 PM, KAP714 said:

Question!

I just received my supplemental application and was filling it out when I got a little confused in the section regarding the "Recommendation Provider List". In the supplemental it states "Recommendations: Previously submitted through CAS or other third party agencies need not be uploaded here, just add the provider(s) names and requisite details save and proceed." So I guess I am confused on is whether or not I select "yes" or "no" in regards to the question it asks, wondering if the provider will be submitting a recommendation online since the provider has done so already through CASPA. Hopefully this question makes sense! All help is appreciated! 🙂 

When I submitted my supplemental, I just put their name since they submitted through CASPA. After you're done, it should say "This individual was entered as an offline provider"

Edited by BASICemt92

On 3/29/2021 at 4:51 PM, PAdreamsuccess108 said:

I got a supplemental received email 9/8/20 and have yet to hear anything from the program? Should I be expecting a rejection or should I send an email or just wait?

I'm in the same boat. In the latest email I had received, they said that interview invites would be going until the end of the month. I'm holding out until then! 😅

6 minutes ago, jimmy456 said:

Was anyone able to get on Touro Talks today? I tried to get on last week as well but the meetings weren't active. I just clicked the Zoom link on TUC's website. 

I didn’t do so today but I went on a couple of weeks ago without issue. That’s strange. Maybe because the big PAEA Virtual Fair was yesterday

Hi,

Question!

For the supplemental on the post-secondary academic record, with each school that you went to in the part that says credit hours to date and GPA to date did you put only the credits you took at that school? I ask because the format is in xxx.x so if I only took 6 credits would I just add a bunch of zeros?

Thanks!

1 hour ago, Jocelynn5 said:

Hi,

Question!

For the supplemental on the post-secondary academic record, with each school that you went to in the part that says credit hours to date and GPA to date did you put only the credits you took at that school? I ask because the format is in xxx.x so if I only took 6 credits would I just add a bunch of zeros?

Thanks!

Yes I did it for just each school individually, so hopefully that is correct. I had one school where I only took 1 class and my GPA there was 4.0 lol

Edited by alysd

55 minutes ago, hanibans said:

has anyone heard any updates for april interviews? at this point i’m gearing up for the next cycle but am still holding out a little bit of hope lol 😅

Haven't heard anything yet. I was going to wait until the end of April but you're right... the next cycle is opening up soon. 😗

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, deepop said:

Interviewed on 3/30 and received the acceptance call today!! 🤩

Congratulations!!

Did they say at the interview approximately how many seats are filled / remaining? And/or do you know if there’s an incoming PA student Facebook group? Shamelessly trying to snoop how many seats are still in play 👀

5 minutes ago, alysd said:

Congratulations!!

Did they say at the interview approximately how many seats are filled / remaining? And/or do you know if there’s an incoming PA student Facebook group? Shamelessly trying to snoop how many seats are still in play 👀

I just got a phone call (well voicemail cus I missed the call lol). I will be getting an email tomorrow probably and I will let you know if there is any helpful info on there!! I tried looking for a Facebook group but couldn’t find one. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, deepop said:

I just got a phone call (well voicemail cus I missed the call lol). I will be getting an email tomorrow probably and I will let you know if there is any helpful info on there!! I tried looking for a Facebook group but couldn’t find one. 

Ok no worries, I was just curious if they’d given any insight at the interview. Enjoy celebrating!!

Hi everyone, just wanted to share my timeline for anyone who may find it helpful!

7/8/2020: Submitted through CASPA

1/18/2021: Received email for supplemental application

1/22/2021: Submitted supplemental application

2/2/2021: Email confirming all materials received and application under review

3/25/2021: Received invitation to interview on 3/30/2021

4/12/2021: Received acceptance call!!

I believe they are still doing interviews so don't lose hope! Good luck everyone

Edited by prepa0108
  • Like 5