2020-2021 Application Cycle

1 hour ago, oxyjen said:

Did you submit your secondary in June or did you mean CASPA? How long did it take to hear back from your secondary app submission date to your application received/under review email? Thank you : )

No, I submitted my CASPA in June.

The application review email was received 5 months later. If you pass this review, you will get a supplemental invite after. So I got my supplemental invite last week. You will hear back about interview after submitting supplemental. 😬

5 hours ago, biopsyd said:

No, I submitted my CASPA in June.

The application review email was received 5 months later. If you pass this review, you will get a supplemental invite after. So I got my supplemental invite last week. You will hear back about interview after submitting supplemental. 😬

Oh I see, I thought you meant "under review" email after submitting supplementals.

Edit: I submitted my CASPA app June 7th and it was verified June 11th!

Edited by Guest
to correct date of CASPA submission

1 hour ago, oxyjen said:

Oh I see, I thought you meant "under review" email after submitting supplementals! I am unsure of how TUC is doing their rolling admissions since you submitted your CASPA app much earlier than me. I submitted CASPA in early July and received the "CASPA is under review" email on Sept 17th and a supplemental invite on the 25th, but radio silence since.

Did they give you a timeframe for when they should notify you after you submitted the supplemental? Maybe they are still reviewing all the supplemental applications...they are rolling admission tho...I’m sure they will contact you soon enough!! Don’t give up yet! You got this! 🙌🙌

1 hour ago, Candiceprepa said:

Did they give you a timeframe for when they should notify you after you submitted the supplemental? Maybe they are still reviewing all the supplemental applications...they are rolling admission tho...I’m sure they will contact you soon enough!! Don’t give up yet! You got this! 🙌🙌

Thank you for your words of encouragement! No timeline was provided in the email I got which is why I'm scouring this forum haha. Seems like timeline varies for everyone though. 

3 hours ago, oxyjen said:

Oh I see, I thought you meant "under review" email after submitting supplementals! I am unsure of how TUC is doing their rolling admissions since you submitted your CASPA app much earlier than me. I submitted CASPA in early July and received the "CASPA is under review" email on Sept 17th and a supplemental invite on the 25th, but radio silence since.

Oh I see. 
Wow that’s interesting. I thought they reviewed applications in the order they were submitted since it’s rolling admissions. Seems unfair if the class gets filled and someone who applied in like May didn’t get reviewed at all. 😅

2 hours ago, biopsyd said:

Oh I see. 
Wow that’s interesting. I thought they reviewed applications in the order they were submitted since it’s rolling admissions. Seems unfair if the class gets filled and someone who applied in like May didn’t get reviewed at all. 😅

My apologies, I just went back to check my app timeline and I submitted my CASPA June 7th (not July). That makes much more sense with the admissions timeline.

20 hours ago, oxyjen said:

Congratulations!! Could I ask about your app timeline (CASPA, secondary, app under review, interview invite) + stats if you are comfortable sharing? 

Hello! 

I submitted my application in late May, didn't hear anything until August. Received the supplemental in August, got a interview invitation in late October, interviewed and was accepted in November. 

2 hours ago, prepa012797 said:

Does anyone know when their last interview date will be or if they're still giving out interview invites?

I can’t say for certain this year, but last year their final interview was April 6th!

So yes there will definitely be more interviews. They’re just getting started. 

Edited by alysd
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, JustJprePA said:

Definitely! Did you get a supplemental and/or interview already?

Nope nothing at all yet, hence my hope of some type of update soon based on your timeline. 

Last year I applied 8/2 and heard back 11/22. I think they might be moving a little slower this cycle due to less people working and some working remotely. Strange times for sure!

15 minutes ago, Alden said:

I just got an acceptance call!! Its going to be a great holiday now! I wish everyone the best of luck in this crazy process. It will all pay off I promise!!

Congratulations!

Would you mind sharing a few bullets points about yourself / your work experience and academics? I hate asking for "stats" because numbers don't tell the whole story.